Slipalong's Double Entendre and Sexual Innuendo Thread!!!

Originally posted by Emilio's Mom
why would I be on the stage if I was in the audience? Even in your "insults" the aesthetics don't work out. :rolleyes:

The only thing aesthetically pleasing to me right now is that naked guy.

naked_time_2.jpg

Originally posted by Raggedy Ann
Emilio's Mom, there is a spanking in order with your name on it :o
That's not scaring me, I like that. :(

Originally posted by Godzilla2000
It would seem to me that you have **** coming out both ends now.
That made absolutely no sense with what I just said.

Originally posted by Raggedy Ann
You will be sore tomorrow, perhaps even temporarily handicap.
I guess that's what happens when you're bad and need to be punished. I'll just have to realize the consequences of my actions. :(

That made absolutely no sense with what I just said.

Well then, for the intellectually stubted I will explain. Earlier you werrte talking about taking a dumb and flushing it. Now you're talking about vomiting so you've got **** coming out both ends.

Well then, for the intellectually stubted I will explain. Earlier you werrte talking about taking a dumb and flushing it. Now you're talking about vomiting so you've got **** coming out both ends.
You just made yourself sound stupid because I insulted you several times without your knowledge.

You just made yourself sound stupid because I insulted you several times without your knowledge.

Actually I chose to ignore the childish insults in hopes of educating you. But I see you are a hopeless cause.

Actually I chose to ignore the childish insults in hopes of educating you. But I see you are a hopeless cause.
yea, that's it, you're absolutely horrible at this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"