• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Slipalong's Double Entendre and Sexual Innuendo Thread!!!

Originally posted by Emilio's Mom
why would I be on the stage if I was in the audience? Even in your "insults" the aesthetics don't work out. :rolleyes:

The only thing aesthetically pleasing to me right now is that naked guy.

naked_time_2.jpg

Originally posted by Raggedy Ann
Emilio's Mom, there is a spanking in order with your name on it :o
That's not scaring me, I like that. :(

Originally posted by Godzilla2000
It would seem to me that you have **** coming out both ends now.
That made absolutely no sense with what I just said.

Originally posted by Raggedy Ann
You will be sore tomorrow, perhaps even temporarily handicap.
I guess that's what happens when you're bad and need to be punished. I'll just have to realize the consequences of my actions. :(

That made absolutely no sense with what I just said.

Well then, for the intellectually stubted I will explain. Earlier you werrte talking about taking a dumb and flushing it. Now you're talking about vomiting so you've got **** coming out both ends.

Well then, for the intellectually stubted I will explain. Earlier you werrte talking about taking a dumb and flushing it. Now you're talking about vomiting so you've got **** coming out both ends.
You just made yourself sound stupid because I insulted you several times without your knowledge.

You just made yourself sound stupid because I insulted you several times without your knowledge.

Actually I chose to ignore the childish insults in hopes of educating you. But I see you are a hopeless cause.

Actually I chose to ignore the childish insults in hopes of educating you. But I see you are a hopeless cause.
yea, that's it, you're absolutely horrible at this

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"