Slumdog Millionaire

Yesterday I re-watched the film, and I got blown away. What a fantastic film. One of the best screenplay-editing combos ever. The story moved soooo good, and the script was just unbelievable. One of the best Oscar winners in years.

I wanted to cheer when they finally kissed in the end. :funny:

Slumdog Millionare is a fine film.

Last edited:
I Did Cheer.
I can look past the overbearing runtime, I can ignore the overbearing score, hell Ducky Goslings Face became profoundly intriguing that when I got home I wrote over a thousand word fan scenario of what Ducky may or may not have been really thinking¿ Harrison looked Stronger and more on his game than ever that proves he can play Indy for another two films. Im going to see Bladerunner everyday this week. Maybe everynight to show my loyality to the actors the director the artists and especially to mastermind of it all Ridley Scott. Whos Prometheus movies keep getting better and more fasinating.

Dude...wrong thread. This is the Slumdog Millionaire thread, not the Blade Runner one. LOL.

Dude...wrong thread. This is the Slumdog Millionaire thread, not the Blade Runner one. LOL.

Yea that had me confused about which thread I was in for a second lol...Slumdog Millionaire is a classic. I was a little late to the party having only watched it a couple years ago but after seeing it I found out why people loved it so much. It was a great feel good movie, the kind of movie that people have to watch in these dark times...Also it had me crushing on Freida Pinto hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"