SM3 at Wondercon

Retroman

Avenger
Reaction score
UPDATE
Advanced Dark said:

spiderman3anirb8.gif

WonderCon 2007 :: Programming Schedule for Saturday, March 3

4:45-5:30 Sony Pictures Presents: Spider-Man 3 and Surf’s Up— Okay, we'll say it: It's the most eagerly awaited sequel since … well, Spider-Man 2! WonderCon and Sony Pictures present a sneak peek at some of the web-slinger's wonderment in Spider-Man 3, in theaters May 4. If this doesn't get your Spidey sense all a-tingly, nothing will! Plus a look at the new animated film, Surf's Up. Esplanade Ballroom
Source:http://www.comic-con.org/wc/wc07_prog_sat.php#panel_spiderman3

wc07posterlgbb9.jpg

How DO you do it, Retro? Another good find

I hate the people who are going to get a sneak peak at Spider 3 AND watch 300 on the same day :cmad:
BASTARDS :cmad: :cmad:

j/k :cwink:
THere has to be more footage to be screened. I think that Spidey should be finished around that time . It has to be finished if it's going to be converted to the IMAX format.

Hopefully some fine glimpses of Venom :wow:

Yes yet again Retro you find the unfindable.

I hope we get to see some of this stuff online later.

This time, SOMEONE TAKE A CAMERA! AND MAKE SURE YOU GOT A TRIPOD TO HOLD IT ON! AND WE WANT IT WITH DIGITAL QUALITY!

Hmm, nothing yet, well tomorrow we are definetely gonna get new stuff even if its not footage, and maybe in that sneak peek they'll unveil venom (the finished venom that is) for the first time.

What? Who said anything about getting information tomorrow?

You know, I go up town for the night -- have some drinks, meet the new ex, spend a fortune in cabs -- and you lot are all here with new info . . . just my luck, and once again Retroman, good find dude.

Son of a b****! I would SO go if I didn't already have plans... UGH... HAD to be the weekend I'm going out of town... Couldn't be a week later...

Well, even though I shouldn't, I am hoping that this means we get our FIRST OFFICIAL PICTURE/FOOTAGE of Venom (and NOT just Eddie transforming)...man I hope so.

CAH

Someone better take a camera, Sony is peeving me off with all these Sneak Peeks. The people over at the SM3 Game site said they would be releasing Venom stuff within the month, so I hope that means that Sony will finally unveil movie Venom.

CAH said:
Well, even though I shouldn't, I am hoping that this means we get our FIRST OFFICIAL PICTURE/FOOTAGE of Venom (and NOT just Eddie transforming)...man I hope so.

CAH
I doubt that. It seems to me Sony's holding Venom's look to themselves until May 4.

Bring a camera, somebody. There's always something thrilling about watching bootlegs :)

Sony should allow it, since it's adding asses to their seats.

Nice find Retro. :up:
I was just saying to myself,"Self,what are you doing at NY ComicCon like a sucker when you could be at WonderCon". ****** slaps self*

Bring a camera, somebody. There's always something thrilling about watching bootlegs :)

Sony should allow it, since it's adding asses to their seats.
can we please stop with those fanboy logic. :cmad:
showing more footage doesnt mean more money.
just because you want to see venom that doesnt mean that showing him is good for promotion.

I just hope they at least give us a good description of this footage!!! Good find Retroman!!!

maybe they will realese this on the site. like the third trailer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"