X-Men at Comic-Con!

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Maybe one of the alternative endings is instead of Beast joining UN, he's joining the school and become one of the teachers.
Penn confirmed that thats what they wrote and shot as the original ending. I think Ratner is the one who decided to change that to what we saw.

Heres a still of that moment.

beasticemanstormcl6.jpg

I hope one of the alternate endings involve Logan waking up from a nightmare and realizing that 'X-Men: The Last Stand" was all just a bad dream.

narrows101 said:
Someone on another board at this event said re XMen that they said the DVD release date will be set within the next week for sometime this fall and it will have three alternative endings and 21 deleted scenes.

Is that a god damn joke? :eek: :eek: :eek:
OMG I hope it is true...
I know there is an alternate ending that Rogue did not take the cure....
I know 2 deleted scenes that is Bobby kissing Kitty and Rogue and Bobby kissing...
God let this be true

Neto Magnus said:
I hope one of the alternate endings involve Logan waking up from a nightmare and realizing that 'X-Men: The Last Stand" was all just a bad dream.
Cry me a river. Build a bridge. Get over it.

narrows101 said:
I can think of one alternate ending since we heard that Doug Lennox filmed a scene - I bet Wolverine is probably so distraught at losing Jean he goes back to the bar and the cage. And a deleted scene I can think of is the "she might not come home" scene.

According to the novelization, Wolverine went into the bar after Magneto tossed him through the woods--his clothes were wrecked, so he got into a fight and took the loser's clothes.

Sounded a little 'Terminator'-like for me, but then again....Wolverine in a bar fight is always fun. :)

But 21 deleted scenes? I might enjoy that too. :up:

21 deleted scenes!
I hope they're incorporated into the movie! Or at least that function where you can choose to incorporate them into the movie or not, that would be sick!

LoGaN's RuNNer said:
21 deleted scenes!
I hope they're incorporated into the movie! Or at least that function where you can choose to incorporate them into the movie or not, that would be sick!
That would be wicked. I'd hate to having to go back and see the deleted scenes after watching the theatrical version of the movie.

I agree ^.

They should definately have the option to integrate them in, like the X1.5 DVD allowed you to do.

Agreed. And what about the rumored 3 alternate endings? I'm guessing it's Beast joining the school, maybe Rogue not taking the cure...what else??

LoGaN's RuNNer said:
21 deleted scenes!
Is that true, if it is i am happy :) :up:

I think that scene with Xavier and Moira and that rumored Phoenix might be 2 of them.

Storm's tidal wave
Storm refering to her African days
Rogue not taking the cure
"You got a war you might not come home"
"Well then you know what has to be done"
Bobby kissing Kitty
Rogue kising Bobby instead of touching hands
Wolverine in the bar
Rogue going home after taking the cure

thats all i can think of, i hope i get surprised with some never seen scenes

More details!

First X-Men: The Last Stand DVD News
21:25 PST | eric | Print News | Mail News
During 20th Century Fox's film presentation at the San Diego Comic-Con on Friday, the first details for the DVD Release of X-Men: The Last Stand were revealed.

The DVD will include 21 deleted scenes and 3 alternate endings. There will also be a Collector's Edition available which will include, among other things, a new X-Men comic with a story written by Stan Lee called "The Unlikely Saga of Xavier, Magneto, and Stan". This comic will mark Stan Lee's first new work for Marvel in over 5 years.

The only release date indicated was "Fall 2006", and no additional information was made available.

Stay tuned to Planet X-Men for further updates on this DVD release.

http://planetxmen.gamespy.com/

This calls for a scream-off-the-top-of-your-lungs and three nudie runs.

MaleRogue said:
:eek:
I am going to faint :eek:

* boom *
* comes by ten minutes later *

I can not believe this is true...
I want it to be the month it comes out... when is it?

Rumored for October, but my bet still stands that it comes out late-November.

Well that confirms Ratner has been lying to us (uh, yeah, uh we used all scenes and there was nothing left) DOH!

If its not put back into the movie with all effects done and no obvious transisitons. Otherwise count me out

Pauluz said:
Well that confirms Ratner has been lying to us (uh, yeah, uh we used all scenes and there was nothing left) DOH!

Not necessarily. In the Kinberg/Penn podcast, they mentioned that they watched all the "deleted scenes" and said that they were 10-30 second snippets from already existing scenes, not stand-alone scenes. They mentioned had the snippets been in the movie, the movie would have probably been more tonally similar with the first two movies.

LMason said:
Not necessarily. In the Kinberg/Penn podcast, they mentioned that they watched all the "deleted scenes" and said that they were 10-30 second snippets from already existing scenes, not stand-alone scenes. They mentioned had the snippets been in the movie, the movie would have probably been more tonally similar with the first two movies.

Well that sucks. I was hoping for new scenes

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"