X-Men at Comic-Con!

OMG YAY!!!

I am so exicted for that!!

LoGaN's RuNNer said:
21 deleted scenes!
I hope they're incorporated into the movie! Or at least that function where you can choose to incorporate them into the movie or not, that would be sick!

Cool maybe if we put all the scenes and endings together we can get a different decent film!

Stupid fox for making Brett cut them for theatrical release!!!

Retroman said:
Penn confirmed that thats what they wrote and shot as the original ending. I think Ratner is the one who decided to change that to what we saw.

Heres a still of that moment.

beasticemanstormcl6.jpg
I wish that was what we got. :(

The UN thing was rather silly IMHO.

Chud interviewed Ratner:

http://www.chud.com/index.php?type=news&id=7198

In Vegas we spent two days on the set of Zak Penn’s new improv poker comedy, The Grand (although I did get enough time away to end up losing money at blackjack). I think our coverage of The Grand is going to be spectacular, not the least reason being that Dave got to be in the movie as an extra. I got lots of fantastic interviews done with people like David Cross, Werner Herzog and Avi Arad (who has a cameo in the film that he was shooting on the day we visited). And brace yourself for this one – I also did an epic, one hour one on one interview with none other than Brett Ratner. It’s a fascinating, no-holds-barred conversation that I think will cause a little bit of a ruckus when it’s run.

:eek:

When will we see it?

I'm quite looking forward to it because he doesnt have to hold back on anything and he can say whatever he likes now the film is out.

Farren said:
I wish that was what we got. :(

The UN thing was rather silly IMHO.
I agree. I'd rather see Beast being the school's official "doctor", now that Jean's gone. Storm and Wolverine running the school alone feels empty and Beast will sure be a good company. :up:

Electrix said:
:eek:

When will we see it?

I'm quite looking forward to it because he doesnt have to hold back on anything and he can say whatever he likes now the film is out.
He didn't say - I'll post it when it appears (maybe as another thread so everyone will notice it).

narrows101 said:
He didn't say - I'll post it when it appears (maybe as another thread so everyone will notice it).

Mr Lex Luthor said:
I agree. I'd rather see Beast being the school's official "doctor", now that Jean's gone. Storm and Wolverine running the school alone feels empty and Beast will sure be a good company. :up:

I agree, but my comment is nothing to do with that. Lexxy, are you wearing a Cher siggy? Looks good on you. If I doubted your gayness before you just confirmed it. **giggle hugs**

weatherwitch said:
I agree, but my comment is nothing to do with that. Lexxy, are you wearing a Cher siggy? Looks good on you. If I doubted your gayness before you just confirmed it. **giggle hugs**
LOL. What? No, it's the lyrics from the Bang Bang song by Nancy Sinatra. It's the song that played at the very beginning of Kill Bill 1. :O It's a Cher song?

Mr Lex Luthor said:
LOL. What? No, it's the lyrics from the Bang Bang song by Nancy Sinatra. It's the song that played at the very beginning of Kill Bill 1. :O It really looks like a Cher siggy? Mmmmm...

It was a Cher song too. Not sure who did it first?

danoyse said:
It was a Cher song too. Not sure who did it first?
No. It is?

I didn't know that.

Oh, well.

<gay>

http://reporter.blogs.com/risky/2006/07/adapting_graphi.html

After director Bryan Singer left X Men: The Last Stand in the fall of 2004, screenwriter Simon Kinberg (Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Fantastic Four 1 and 2) and Zak Penn (X Men 2) had six months to complete two warring drafts, which would then be wedded into a "Frankenstein draft," said Kinberg. "Instead of competing as strangers, we decided to try to work together and present a united front." They duked it out with Twentieth Century Fox as they wedged both Joss Whedon's cure plot and Dark Phoenix into X Men 3. Penn became the tough bad cop, while Kinberg was "the scared kitten. Zak was my bodyguard." It sounds like Kinberg could take care of himself. When he wanted the studio to do things his way, he'd say, "I ran it by Hugh [Jackman], and he doesn't like it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"