Smallville Season Question

Kraven

Sidekick
Reaction score
Which season is it where Lex first discovers Clark has powers and the like, and then his dad wants to give him a very dangerous brain surgery or something.This is around the time where I started missing a lot of the episodes and stuff, and was hoping this one might be on DVD.

I think that's Season 3, when Lex pretty much has a psychotic breakdown and sees Clark stop a car (or something). Afterwards, he's taken away to Belle Reeve, and when he returns he's forgotten everything about his psychosis, including that what he saw about Clark.

But at present there are heavy hints at Lex possibly knowing. If Lex doesn't know by now, I don't know what to say.

Season three, it started with the episode "Shattered" Lionel fried Lex's brain in the next episode "Asylum"

TwilightPro101 said:
But at present there are heavy hints at Lex possibly knowing. If Lex doesn't know by now, I don't know what to say.

IMO, it was really at that point a couple of seasons ago and they've yet to do anything with it, presumably out of fear of straying too far away from the mythos.

Alright thanks for the help everyone, and just one more final question. Did it happen towards the beginning, middle, or end of the season? If it was towards the end I think I might just get the fourth season instead.

tom123 said:
Alright thanks for the help everyone, and just one more final question. Did it happen towards the beginning, middle, or end of the season? If it was towards the end I think I might just get the fourth season instead.
Did what happen? Shattered and Asylum were the 8th and 9th episodes (respectively) from the 3rd seasons (which had 22 eps all together.)

By it, I just meant the events I mentioned in my first post. And thanks, if they are only the 8th and 9th of 22 episodes, I think I'll get it. I've probably missed a lot in those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"