Snowbound Friday the 13th Coming?

"HELLLLLP MEEE.... YOU HAVE TO HEEEAAAALLLLL MEEE..."

Gotta love Frank's ridiculously evil-sounding voice. Makes me laugh my ass off whenever I watch it.

LOL

You know, with all of these horror reboots, it makes me hope that they move forward with restarting Hellraiser. That is one series that actually has a legititmate chance of being horrifying and innovative, rather than just another movie about a guy going around killing uninteresting characters. Supposedly Pascal Laugier, the genius behind Martyrs, may take the helm and direct it. That would be pretty sweet.
That's not happening anymore.

where is the thread from the new friday 13 movie? i can not find it.

thanks. i can not belive that when i did a search i got 5 results of friday 13 threads . but not this one.

As a lifelong Jason fan, I've always wanted to see Jason going on yet another murderous rampage at a winter resort near Camp Crystal Lake.

I hope the Lake is frozen.

It's nice to see Fuller mention the weakness of the remake. It was just kinda bland, but far from the worst of the remakes. That is Platinum Dunes shortcoming.

And no more Marcus Nispel. I wish they could have gotten the other TCM director. Or Alexandre Aja. And I might catch hell for this, but I would have much rather seen Rob Zombie remake Friday the Halloween.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"