So I finally got a Gamecube...good decision?

Horrorfan said:
Your loss since it's one of only 4 good games for the system (others Being Resident Evil remake, RE0 and Eternal Darkness).I can't help thinking you might as well have burned the cash :(

I have eternal darkness (the best game made in my opinion) and Res Evil remake (I listened to the hype and now wish I hadn't).

I'm just mission RE0 (which considering it has all the same problems as RE1/2/3 I will never buy it) and RE4 which I might buy, I don't know if I will yet but I will consider it.

Oh and there are loads of great games on the Cube. The cube is my fave console.

Should've waited for Nintendo Wii...
MGS The Twin Snakes... It''s Metal Gear Solid, that's enough reason to play this game...
Resident Evil 4... It's the only Resident Evil I CAN play... Control Scheme on 0 to code veronica kills me... I like watching people play them but me playing them... It hurts me more thna it hurts my character...
Super Smash Brothers Melee... THIS IS the REASON why you buy a Gamecube, besides the Legend of Zelda Collection... LoZ AoL OoT, and Majora's Mask... and Wind Waker... which is sold separately...

How much will the Wii be when it comes out? I want to buy a PS3 next year sometime, when the price tag drops down. Want it for Alone in the Dark 5 and TNA Wrestling.

I'll probably have 3-10 Gamecube games before the Wii comes out in November.

Get Rogue Leader, Resident Evil 0,1, and 4, Zelda, and the Metroid games.

RE4 sucks. most overrated game. played it for one hour: boring as hell and the camera angle sucks balls like no other.

You're literally the only person who I've seen that says that they don't like RE4. Personally, it's still my favorite game of all time.

enterthemadness said:
How much will the Wii be when it comes out? I want to buy a PS3 next year sometime, when the price tag drops down. Want it for Alone in the Dark 5 and TNA Wrestling.

I'll probably have 3-10 Gamecube games before the Wii comes out in November.

The Wii will be less than $250.

I have the 360 now. I'm probably going to get the ps3 and stick it at the gf's house. :up:

^^ never leave anything at the GF house. if ya guys break up, she'll break your shnit. or have her male friends over and they start to play it(i dont like anyone else touching my GC)

Eh. You can't live your life in fear of sh't like that. If she breaks up with you because of her, I'm sure she will give it back. If she breaks up with you because you were cheating, then I'd suggest you take it out before she finds out.

-Starfox Assualt
-Super Smash Brothers Melee
-Metroid Prime
-Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
-Resident Evil 4
-The Legend Of Zelda: Wind Waker
-Star Wars: Rogue Squadron
-Super Mario Sunshine
-Donkey Konga
-Viewtiful Joe
-007: Everything or Nothing
-Starfox Adventures
-Mario Party 7
-Pokemon Colosseum
-Luigi's Mansion
-Pikmin

And do yourself a favor, pick yourself up a GameCube Gameboy Advance Player and a copy of Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising. The GC is the ultimate multiplayer system. Good times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"