So I guess that spidey 3 script review from last year was real

Really weird that the Q&A didn't mention any of "the end of Spiderman" line...

Outlawz04 said:
this? it was released about June-July i think.

Yeah, that. But it was released back in February, not June or July. That's how we all knew it was real. It mnetioned Spider-Man Day and the like months before it was shot. And BTW- You're not supposed to post it.

Kanon said:
Really weird that the Q&A didn't mention any of "the end of Spiderman" line...

Why would it be funny? It doesn't mention any dialogue at all.

Dragon said:
Why would it be funny? It doesn't mention any dialogue at all.
I don't know, it's just that it seems like an important part of the film. People think that Spiderman could be over, and, as far as I can remember, the Q&A didn't mention anything related to the end of Spidey...

Seems like plot summery wasn't right with Gwen as the main victim of both Venom and Sandman.

One big difference is the difference in venoms look, although we havn't got an "official" pic of venom, we still know the leaked shot is real and that venom will have a white spider (as stated by Raimi himself)....
which is very different from the veiny spiderless Venom mentioned in the Q&A
VENOMSM3.jpg

Glad they added the White Spider. Hope there is one on the back as well.

Still hate the tongue though.

Outlawz04 said:

About 13 pages into the script you already get introduced to the Sandman, the alien symbiote and Green Goblin 2. The Alien symbiote comes from a meteor and it happens to touch and follow peter home without his knowledge. So it just sits in his apartment waiting....

Anyhow. we get an early fight with GG2 and Spidey that has Spidey on the recieving end of an ass kicking only to get turned around as GG2 gets pushed into a narrow alley and runs head first into a spider web clothes line hanging and almost killing Harry. Peter saves him and Harry doesn't remember much. So chalk up another mind wipe in the comic world. Flint gets turned into Sandman as he is being chased into a molecular test site and bam... becomes sandman.

MJ's career isn't doing so hot and she is a bit jealous of all the fame that Spiderman is getting. At the same time Peter is trying to find a way to propse to MJ. Gwen Stacy steps in as Peter Parker's tuter student since they both have Doctor Connors class together. She is also played up as a **** in the script and has dated Brock in the past but was nothing serious. She also introduces Spiderman during a "Spiderman Day" event and pulls an upside down kiss. This whole thing doesn't last long as Sandman is highjacking an armored truck. Spiderman kicks in and attempts to save the day. Think of this fight like the sandstorm in Mummy 2. The fight ends with Sandman getting away but not before Brock gets a snap shot of a "defeated" spiderman. When Peter finally figures out how to propse to MJ he takes her to this coffee joint and Gwen comes in only to ask Peter if he has that picture where she is kissing spiderman upside down. This does not please MJ at all.

Oh, side note... Brock, who from the script was hired only a week before (error already) and Peter are fighting for one of the staff positions on the bugle. Both are taking photos of spiderman only Brock's don't paint him in a pretty light. At the same time Aunt May and Peter are taken to the police station for some shocking news. Seems that Uncle ben's killer from the first film wasn't actually his killer. Just some guy that helped. The real killer is... You guessed it.. Sandman. So now Peter gets it personal with Sandman. He's pretty much hunting him down with no luck. Sittting by police scanners just incase. Even pushes MJ away when she tries to comfort him. He falls asleep curled up with the police scanner and this is the perfect time for the alien symbiote to make its move.. He wakes up the next morning high above the city in his black costume With the power that the alien costume gives him he easily tracks down Sandman and a massive battle goes on eventually leading to Sandman getting a load of water hit on him.

Spiderman goes back to the apartment where he meets the russian dude who bugs him for rent.. only this time Peter aint taking no ****. He tells off the guy and you see a hint of the aliens true form with the teeth and what not before he takes it off. MJ gets a new job and goes to Harry first since Peter is pushing her away. At this point Harry starts to remember everything. MJ and Harry kiss and she bolts out the door after realizing what she just did. When she gets back to her apartment there is someone waiting for her.. Green Goblin 2. He makes her make Peter meet them some place so he could force her to break up with him and go with Harry under threat of hurting Peter. Peter is suffering from the roid rage that the alien costume brings about and doesn't care. He also comfronts Brock who has been doctoring photos of spiderman. Peter proves this and gets him fired. Peter also takes the costume to doctor connors who has a lot of Lizard stuff up on the walls.. hint hint..

Next day he's going out with Gwen stacy to where MJ works as a singer where her dad is hitting her up for cash. He steals her spotlight and Gwen picks up that he's doing it to just get back at MJ and she runs out. Peter doesn't give a **** and goes off on them. MJ's dad doesn't like this and steps up to Peter. He takes him out and stops only after hitting MJ. He realizes it's the suit that is making him do these things and decides to get rid of it. Just so happens he web slings to the top of a church and attempts to get it off with no luck. Even more lucky that Brock is in the church inside. Beyond lucky is that the church bells ring and the costume melts away... and lands in Brocks hands.

Brock finds sandman and makes the team up happen to get rid of Spiderman. They kidnap Gwen Stacy and take her up a 70 story building for the classic drop scene. Both sandman and venom start kicking the living **** out of spiderman leading to MJ to beg Harry to help him. He comes to the rescue as Venom is about to impale him. Pumpkin bomb after pumpkin bomb the battle rages on. Gwen is dropped and only a matter of feet away from death she is saved without any neck injury to boot. She goes to kiss him again but Spiderman turns her down. Venom is about to impale spiderman again but Harry gets in the way taking the force.

There's a subplot about sandman doing all the crimes to raise money for his kids health but who cares about that stuff besides it's the kid who eventually tells sandman to stop kicking spiderman's ass. Venom is also shanked. So the Alien costume leaves Eddie and goes after spiderman. Peter remembers about the bell and starts hitting the bars making the noise eventually winning the battle.

MJ, Gwen and Peter are all still alive but sadly Harry isn't. At the very least Harry did forgive peter just before he died.

wow boo the f ck whoo. that sounds pretty lame..

WTFimVENOM said:
One big difference is the difference in venoms look, although we havn't got an "official" pic of venom, we still know the leaked shot is real and that venom will have a white spider (as stated by Raimi himself)....
which is very different from the veiny spiderless Venom mentioned in the Q&A

the model photos that were banned from this site were the same as he described. Venom with a batmanesque mouth, and obviouly the veins are there on that concept computer art above..

Cinemaman said:
Seems like plot summery wasn't right with Gwen as the main victim of both Venom and Sandman.

How would you know this without seeing the movie?

Substance D said:
No. And that summary was the first to mention Sandman killing Ben, ski mask Gobby, and Spidey Day. Just get over it. It's real.

but it said nothing about gwen stacey? how can it be real?

cool sounds like sandman is the first movie villian not to die.

Substance D said:
cool sounds like sandman is the first movie villian not to die.

Brock Dies. they just made sandman into a wimp like Octavious..

Outlawz04 said:

About 13 pages into the script you already get introduced to the Sandman, the alien symbiote and Green Goblin 2. The Alien symbiote comes from a meteor and it happens to touch and follow peter home without his knowledge. So it just sits in his apartment waiting....

Anyhow. we get an early fight with GG2 and Spidey that has Spidey on the recieving end of an ass kicking only to get turned around as GG2 gets pushed into a narrow alley and runs head first into a spider web clothes line hanging and almost killing Harry. Peter saves him and Harry doesn't remember much. So chalk up another mind wipe in the comic world. Flint gets turned into Sandman as he is being chased into a molecular test site and bam... becomes sandman.

MJ's career isn't doing so hot and she is a bit jealous of all the fame that Spiderman is getting. At the same time Peter is trying to find a way to propse to MJ. Gwen Stacy steps in as Peter Parker's tuter student since they both have Doctor Connors class together. She is also played up as a **** in the script and has dated Brock in the past but was nothing serious. She also introduces Spiderman during a "Spiderman Day" event and pulls an upside down kiss. This whole thing doesn't last long as Sandman is highjacking an armored truck. Spiderman kicks in and attempts to save the day. Think of this fight like the sandstorm in Mummy 2. The fight ends with Sandman getting away but not before Brock gets a snap shot of a "defeated" spiderman. When Peter finally figures out how to propse to MJ he takes her to this coffee joint and Gwen comes in only to ask Peter if he has that picture where she is kissing spiderman upside down. This does not please MJ at all.

Oh, side note... Brock, who from the script was hired only a week before (error already) and Peter are fighting for one of the staff positions on the bugle. Both are taking photos of spiderman only Brock's don't paint him in a pretty light. At the same time Aunt May and Peter are taken to the police station for some shocking news. Seems that Uncle ben's killer from the first film wasn't actually his killer. Just some guy that helped. The real killer is... You guessed it.. Sandman. So now Peter gets it personal with Sandman. He's pretty much hunting him down with no luck. Sittting by police scanners just incase. Even pushes MJ away when she tries to comfort him. He falls asleep curled up with the police scanner and this is the perfect time for the alien symbiote to make its move.. He wakes up the next morning high above the city in his black costume With the power that the alien costume gives him he easily tracks down Sandman and a massive battle goes on eventually leading to Sandman getting a load of water hit on him.

Spiderman goes back to the apartment where he meets the russian dude who bugs him for rent.. only this time Peter aint taking no ****. He tells off the guy and you see a hint of the aliens true form with the teeth and what not before he takes it off. MJ gets a new job and goes to Harry first since Peter is pushing her away. At this point Harry starts to remember everything. MJ and Harry kiss and she bolts out the door after realizing what she just did. When she gets back to her apartment there is someone waiting for her.. Green Goblin 2. He makes her make Peter meet them some place so he could force her to break up with him and go with Harry under threat of hurting Peter. Peter is suffering from the roid rage that the alien costume brings about and doesn't care. He also comfronts Brock who has been doctoring photos of spiderman. Peter proves this and gets him fired. Peter also takes the costume to doctor connors who has a lot of Lizard stuff up on the walls.. hint hint..

Next day he's going out with Gwen stacy to where MJ works as a singer where her dad is hitting her up for cash. He steals her spotlight and Gwen picks up that he's doing it to just get back at MJ and she runs out. Peter doesn't give a **** and goes off on them. MJ's dad doesn't like this and steps up to Peter. He takes him out and stops only after hitting MJ. He realizes it's the suit that is making him do these things and decides to get rid of it. Just so happens he web slings to the top of a church and attempts to get it off with no luck. Even more lucky that Brock is in the church inside. Beyond lucky is that the church bells ring and the costume melts away... and lands in Brocks hands.

Brock finds sandman and makes the team up happen to get rid of Spiderman. They kidnap Gwen Stacy and take her up a 70 story building for the classic drop scene. Both sandman and venom start kicking the living **** out of spiderman leading to MJ to beg Harry to help him. He comes to the rescue as Venom is about to impale him. Pumpkin bomb after pumpkin bomb the battle rages on. Gwen is dropped and only a matter of feet away from death she is saved without any neck injury to boot. She goes to kiss him again but Spiderman turns her down. Venom is about to impale spiderman again but Harry gets in the way taking the force.

There's a subplot about sandman doing all the crimes to raise money for his kids health but who cares about that stuff besides it's the kid who eventually tells sandman to stop kicking spiderman's ass. Venom is also shanked. So the Alien costume leaves Eddie and goes after spiderman. Peter remembers about the bell and starts hitting the bars making the noise eventually winning the battle.

MJ, Gwen and Peter are all still alive but sadly Harry isn't. At the very least Harry did forgive peter just before he died.
Yeah that's it. And Tony Stark keep in mind that this was written in January before we knew anything about the plot from set pics, reports, ect. Now look at how much it confirmed that we saw in the trailer. Enough said.

faceplant said:

Yup huh.

I wish it would reveal more about the Sandman being Ben's killer part tho.

faceplant said:
The script summary mentions Gwen Stacy, read it. Your probably referring to the Q&A. The reason why the Q&A doesn't mention Gwen is because, obviously the person who asked the questions (which would be GoldGoblin) never asked Lakiamai a question about her.

Is the part about Gwen Stacy getting kidnapped by Sandman and Venom true? The review says that she is captured and then thrown of a 70 story building, but the doesn't sound right. The set pictures we saw when she is saved by Spider-Man looks like it takes place during the Sandman/armored car scene. I was thinking that Sandman's attempted robbery interrupts the Spider-Man Day festival and that Gwen is caught in the crossfire.

So, basically, if that bit of storyline is accurated, the black symbiote is totally irrelevant.
Basically, it could have been anything else, as long that Spider-Man would go rogue.
All of Harry´s dilemma is going down the drain on having him being one of the good guys in the end, with no much dilemma in the middle.
And Gwen (which shouldn´t have been introduced in the movies, after the 1st one) is nothing more than the 2nd girl in danger, so, MJ don´t feel all alone.
Oh yeah, and to bring some dumb tension between Peter and MJ, because to focus on something other than their relationship was asking too much.
So, let me guess, if they go on after the 3rd movie, it will be something like this..

4th - Peter and MJ get married
5th - Something happens and MJ asks for the divorce
6th - Peter and MJ are back together
7th - Peter and MJ brake up again

And so on....:rolleyes:

BTW, i could have written a better story than that crap :o

You have a SR avatar. That probably means you like SR. That means your opinion is void. Now go away.

Substance D said:
You have a SR avatar. That probably means you like SR. That means your opinion is void. Now go away.
No, i have a SR avatar because i made in back before the movie was released, and haven´t changed it yet.
And no, no opinion is void, as long as there is more than Spider-Man sucks or some crap in that mold.
And last but not least, i do believe that Spider-Man 3 is going to be a good movie, just like the others were (but, liek the others, it will be totally overrated), but i can´t run away from the fact that the script looks bad.

Isildur´s Heir said:
No, i have a SR avatar because i made in back before the movie was released, and haven´t changed it yet.
And no, no opinion is void, as long as there is more than Spider-Man sucks or some crap in that mold.
And last but not least, i do believe that Spider-Man 3 is going to be a good movie, just like the others were (but, liek the others, it will be totally overrated), but i can´t run away from the fact that the script looks bad.

I was gonna say... Because SR was a rehash of a movie made 20 years ago, yet it still managed to fail at everything the previous movie did right. Talk about a bad script. A ****ing land scheme? A kid? Plot holes galore? SR sucked. At least with Spider-man we know we're going to be entertained and not put to sleep.

Yes the script does indeen look bad. I used to pray for venom, but know I wish rami had stuck to his guns, or introduced the suit in the second movie. The movie just seems rushed.

Substance D said:
I was gonna say... Because SR was a rehash of a movie made 20 years ago, yet it still managed to fail at everything the previous movie did right. Talk about a bad script. A ****ing land scheme? A kid? Plot holes galore? SR sucked. At least with Spider-man we know we're going to be entertained and not put to sleep.
Feel free to bash Superman Returns all you want, because i agree with you :D
....except the SR sucked part, because, IMO, it didn´t sucked.
Yes, it failed in a lot of what it tried to do, the plot is fairly bad (worst than Spider-Man 3), but it didn´t sucked...it was.....ok/good.
Don´t get fooled by my avatar

lordofthenerds said:
I'm assuming that your referring to the script summary. Yeah its real, I realized that when the teaser was released. Also it said that Sandman was the real killer of Uncle Ben.

**** your sig.... I KEEP CLICKING THE DAMN THING AND NOTHING SHOWS... damn you...

BoBByJoMo said:
Is the part about Gwen Stacy getting kidnapped by Sandman and Venom true? The review says that she is captured and then thrown of a 70 story building, but the doesn't sound right. The set pictures we saw when she is saved by Spider-Man looks like it takes place during the Sandman/armored car scene. I was thinking that Sandman's attempted robbery interrupts the Spider-Man Day festival and that Gwen is caught in the crossfire.

She gets saved twice... I guess...they can't do MJ again at the climax... I am tired of the girl getting kidnapped.... thats been playe dout too many times...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"