Tons o' spoilers from CHUD & film ick

If Aunt May dies then i will be Very Very Very angry, listen people you wouldnt like me when i am angry!!!

TheCardPlayer said:
The original mentioned the black GG2 and the snowboard. The only stuff you added was Beck and Aunt May.
Yeah, I know. I'm 100% sure that lakaimai's Q&A is legit. But this thing looks like its based on the AICN Q&A, set pics, and the script summary to me.

these could actually be close to the mark. Sadly i think black cat would have been a better fit for bad spidey to persue then gwen:confused:

Bishop2 said:
Not much here that's really NEW, since most of this and more was covered in the old "Spoiler Q&A" that AICN pulled down at Sony's behest a few months back. However, if the rest of this stuff is accurate, it does provide new information about the symbiote's effect on Peter's mental state.

The original link is HERE: http://filmick.blogspot.com/2006/06/spider-man-3-teaser-trailer.html

On the off-chance that Sony gets upset about this and once again demands the info removed, I've recreated the post below. Which, you know, might end up getting removed from here too, but it's the thought that counts, yes?

Sounds real.

All these things are pretty similar in the broadstrokes.
It's sorta like Nostradomus - be vague and leave things open to interpretation.

Silverdragon said:
Everything sounds amazing but
Harry and aunt May will die
, this is very sad
I don't want to believe it, and I don't think it's true. It doesn't make sense. Harry is dead in the comics but Aunt May is still alive.

I heard the rumor about Aunt May very early on in a spoiler Q & A... the guy who wrote it later confessed that he MADE UP the part about Aunt May dying because he thought she SHOULD die. So the question is... how much does this guy know and how much is a rumor that has been repeated so much it's taken as fact?

lordofthenerds said:
That would be me. Yeah, I didn't know that it would really turn out to be true so I changed up the Q&A a bit and sent it to AICN along with a fake Venom pic and a real set pic as a prank. I added the parts about Quentin Beck and Aunt May dying. i kind of regret it now.
Why have you concluded that it is true now?

i'd feel really sad for pete if aunt may died....whats he got to live for?

especially if mary jane leaves i mean harry prob wont live but if all 3 go? sad stuff my friends

but gwen is hot.

Captivated said:
Why have you concluded that it is true now?
Because the guy spoiled everything, including how GG2 would look....and he did it in an exact way.

Well if it is tastefully done. Something similar to how she died in ASM #400. She reveals she knows (oh c'mon, after that speech in her last scene in SM2 it is pretty damn obvious that she knows) and she asks why he has turned his back on this responsibility?

He can be at a low point having broken up with MJ, isolated himself in his selfish and egotistical power and she dies and kind of brings him back down to reality and helps him make amends with MJ and finally find the strength to be rid of the damn symbiote.

And Harry dying a hero was kind of a given (too bad they already did it with Doc Ock, so it takes away some of Harry's sacrafice's shine).

My only qualim is if this is all true....where do we go from here? I love Lizard but we can't top this.

Also does this end with Pete and MJ's wedding, if it is the last of the storyline (as in no cliff hanger like the last two), I would think Raimi would conclude the story with the "wedding on a hill" like he promised.

DACrowe said:
Well if it is tastefully done. Something similar to how she died in ASM #400. She reveals she knows (oh c'mon, after that speech in her last scene in SM2 it is pretty damn obvious that she knows) and she asks why he has turned his back on this responsibility?

He can be at a low point having broken up with MJ, isolated himself in his selfish and egotistical power and she dies and kind of brings him back down to reality and helps him make amends with MJ and finally find the strength to be rid of the damn symbiote.

And Harry dying a hero was kind of a given (too bad they already did it with Doc Ock, so it takes away some of Harry's sacrafice's shine).

My only qualim is if this is all true....where do we go from here? I love Lizard but we can't top this.

Also does this end with Pete and MJ's wedding, if it is the last of the storyline (as in no cliff hanger like the last two), I would think Raimi would conclude the story with the "wedding on a hill" like he promised.

good prediction for the wedding

it would be a nice ending... and I would like the scene in the comics where aunt May is about to die and tells Pete and MJ they make a good couple or something like that...

It's fake i'm telling you! FAKE!:mad: The most detailed parts of that spoiler were the parts seen in the trailer, which was awsome, and the rest i've heard a hundred times in various speculations on these boards. It reeks of bullhonkily.
The symbiote has a 1950's sci-fi style origin similar to the blob? :confused: This movie has a 200+ million dollar budget! COME ON! He's saying Raimi was really having fun with that part, but it strikes me as odd because Sam is known for HORROR not SCI-FI (especially from the 50s).
Oh, and sticks to his shoe like gum? please. And why would pete fall asleep after a date with MJ (looking exhausted, like he'd just been in a battle, i might add) fully clad in his costume, except for his mask. Doesn't look like he just got home from a date to me.

it just smells little stinky to me, that's all i'm saying. If i'm wrong and this turns out to be true...then i'll just have to pray the movie doesn't play out like this lousy description. But i don't think we'll have anything to worry about.
:spidey:

Dr. Lankyman said:
It's fake i'm telling you! FAKE!:mad: The most detailed parts of that spoiler were the parts seen in the trailer, which was awsome, and the rest i've heard a hundred times in various speculations on these boards. It reeks of bullhonkily.
The symbiote has a 1950's sci-fi style origin similar to the blob? :confused: This movie has a 200+ million dollar budget! COME ON! He's saying Raimi was really having fun with that part, but it strikes me as odd because Sam is known for HORROR not SCI-FI (especially from the 50s).
Oh, and sticks to his shoe like gum? please. And why would pete fall asleep after a date with MJ (looking exhausted, like he'd just been in a battle, i might add) fully clad in his costume, except for his mask. Doesn't look like he just got home from a date to me.

it just smells little stinky to me, that's all i'm saying. If i'm wrong and this turns out to be true...then i'll just have to pray the movie doesn't play out like this lousy description. But i don't think we'll have anything to worry about.

i agree and how come the spoiler doesn't go into detail about how (and we see this in the trailer) Peter can only pull off the costume because of the vibrations due to the ringing bell thats swaying in front of him??? hmmmmm???

Dr. Lankyman said:

Listen noob. These freaking spoilers go back from February...Before the f****** black suit poster. It's real. Get over it.

FaT_tONle said:
I hope it's "The last stand".... you really can't top this story with Lizard or Kraven or Mysteriop as a major villain... Carnage is pretty lame... I hope they take at least a decade before they make sequels

^They can if they have more than one villain in it,a good story,and lots of action...

GoldGoblin said:
^They can if they have more than one villain in it,a good story,and lots of action...

exactly

That's all cool! I hope the final battle goes down like the way I want it!
Harry better be evil at first then become good in the final battle.
Or it could work the way it tells.

Is anyone worried anymore?:D

For those who know the details from the infamous Q&A, did it say Sandman and Venom team up at the end??

I can't remember if it did or not.

Doc Ock said:
For those who know the details from the infamous Q&A, did it say Sandman and Venom team up at the end??

I can't remember if it did or not.
Yeah it did. And it said that GG2 wouldn't fight with them.

lordofthenerds said:
Yeah it did. And it said that GG2 wouldn't fight with them.

Damn, I was hoping you'd say no.

Venom would never team with another villain to destroy Spider-Man. Least of all someone like Sandman. Venom is a loner, who sees himself as a self appointed hero against the "evil of Spider-Man".

Mysterio should be a huge laugh. Can't wait.

I wonder if they'll go with the SPIDEY 2 GAME version......where he's "an Alien Inavder.....boooooo......" lol.

Btw....cool....Ghost Rider comes out on my B-day....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"