So I told a girl I was bi to see her reaction

She was blinded by the light
Revved up like a deuce
Another runner in the night

All I know is that I wanna keep my hoo-haa away from any other man's brownhole.

I'd be inclined to agree with you.
if it wasn't for "I accidentally filled out a gay application"
because you can't make that **** up.

I remember that.

application.gif

Hahaha! It just hit me...who TW reminds me of.
When he gets older and jaded...searching for bigger thrills.
Can't you see him as that scrawny/creepy-looking dude who said that he was the one who killed Jon Benet Ramsey? Hahaha

So I told this guy I wanted to put my penis in his glory hole, just to see his reaction...

Clearly TW has waaayyy too much time on his hands. :p

I'll adress a few issues now that I'm back.

Why did I do it? I don't know. It was really early in the morning and I wanted to see what she said. Yes, she is that 8th grade girl as someone pointed out. Don't get the wrong idea, I broke it off with her weeks ago. I told her I was bi so maybe she wouldn't feel so bad about it. That was definittley an underlying reason.

As Wilhelm said earlier, I think subconsciously I am "feeling out" (heh) to see what it is like if I actually was bi sexual. I don't think I could be. The idea of getting anal is too much for me.

I really need help. I don't know why I do these stupid things. I think it's because I didn't get a lot of attention as a child so I bottled things up, and now I just need someone to tell.

I think an intervention would be best Darth.

Talk to your parents instead of scores of strangers from around the world who'll never meet you (hopefully). :csad:

Why did I do it? I don't know. It was really early in the morning and I wanted to see what she said. Yes, she is that 8th grade girl as someone pointed out. Don't get the wrong idea, I broke it off with her weeks ago. I told her I was bi so maybe she wouldn't feel so bad about it. That was definittley an underlying reason.

As Wilhelm said earlier, I think subconsciously I am "feeling out" (heh) to see what it is like if I actually was bi sexual. I don't think I could be. The idea of getting anal is too much for me.

I really need help. I don't know why I do these stupid things. I think it's because I didn't get a lot of attention as a child so I bottled things up, and now I just need someone to tell.

Erz and I will set up a time and date.:up:

And I thought I had problems.

Talk to your parents instead of scores of strangers from around the world who'll never meet you (hopefully). :csad:

That won't do any good. I've never been able to talk to my mom about things.

My dad occasionally hints that he thinks I'm gay. I love my Dad a lot, but it bothers me a bit because he really has no idea. I don't tell my parents about stuff with girls. It's just such a drag.

You guys are more open minded anyway.

yeah, Bull**** :down
unless you're really dumb why would you think we'd do anything BUT ridicule you.
NO!
FAIL!
Bad TW stop trying to get attention!

You can't ASK for your own intervention! :rolleyes:
It has to be like a surprise party....you get home from work, walk in exhausted, 25 people are sitting in a semi circle in your front room looking at you with the "We need to have a talk." face.

Well, if you wanna solve the problem entirely...

Go out for a healthy round of public-****ing.

That'll get you arrested for being a heterosexual, and probably prove your orientation.

^^^Just make sure it's not a dude you boink in public.

So she wouldn't feel bad about it? Dude, she drove you to create an imaginary girlfriend just to try and make her jealous. You didn't do it to make her feel better. You did it because you are desperate to get attention form her and thought that somethign as extreme as "I'm bi" would do it.

It also sounds like you are tryin to find a place to fit in, which is actualyl quite normal, so don't beat yourself up over it. A lot of teens your age don't feel like they "fit" so they try and branch out to different areas to see if they "fit" into those parts of life as well. Some try and do different sports or hobbys or music, but some also start to question sexual orientation as well.

what you need to decide is if you saying you're bisexual is because you really feel you might be, or just some "extreme" line to get attention. To me, it sounds like you just want attention form this girl and are doing anythign you can to get it, but I don't really know you that well, so I could be wrong.

That won't do any good. I've never been able to talk to my mom about things.

My dad occasionally hints that he thinks I'm gay. I love my Dad a lot, but it bothers me a bit because he really has no idea. I don't tell my parents about stuff with girls. It's just such a drag.

You guys are more open minded anyway.

Just ask your Mom and Dad to sit down...silently walk over to the family stereo, press "play"...turn up the volume...sit down next to them, and listen to this with them:

Hey Dad look at me
Think back and talk to me
Did I grow up according
To plan?
Do you think I’m wasting
My time doing things I
Wanna do?
But it hurts when you
Disapprove all along

And now I try hard to make it
I just want to make you proud
I’m never gonna be good