Online Dating

I have a confession to make. I used a bogus match account to look up people I went to school with. :o

Who hasn't looked up people on Myspace, match or those friend/dating sites because you wanted to see wanted to see if you knew anybody from high school? Am I right? :( Right?

I don't have facebook. I tried signing up today to stalk...I mean look up somebody but it says you have to put in a school, college id and I'm leary to use my work account. :down

Give me your username and password. Kthanxbye.

You know sharing is caring.

Online dating rocks, lol. I have online dates with seventeen girls at the same time. :wow:

Not really. :(

Wilhelm said:
Ronny, this beligerent attitude is unbecoming.
What am I supposed to do, just bend over and take in in the butt from Erz? You know I need more foreplay.

A punch in the eye should be sufficient foreplay for you. Although listening to uncontrollable sobbing is enough foreplay for me. :up:

Ronny Shade said:
What am I supposed to do, just bend over and take in in the butt from Erz? You know I need more foreplay.
You have made 6 or 7 posts today that help me to understand why you're always talking s*** about sex with women.:ninja:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
You have made 6 or 7 posts today that help me to understand why you're always talking s*** about sex with women.:ninja:
I'm not actually gay, but It'd be funny if I was.

and besides I make just as many comments about having sex with women as I do about not having sex with women

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"