so im headed out

Don't mean to be harsh but that's the reality of the situation.

Not harsh at all.

bad place - I know a few 24-year-olds who don't know what they want.

And for that matter - 23, 25, 27, 21, etc.

Not harsh at all.

bad place - I know a few 24-year-olds who don't know what they want.

And for that matter - 23, 25, 27, 21, etc.

I know a few 30 year old's who don't know what the want either. ****, my 55 year old aunt doesn't know what she wants yet.

What in the Blue bad place? :huh:

jag

I couldn't even comprehend that post, man. Except the fact that we 30 year olds still got it. :o

What's so hard to understand?

1. He is no longer eating a weeks worth of food in one sitting for prizes
  2. His gf loves men who don't do that and knows that 30 year olds are where its at
  3. He's on a mission

whats up hype.
im leaving the boards today.had fun.im not really into doing anything,(retired from eating and work to) right now since my girl friends in the arms of a 30 year old(shes 18) so thats going to occupy my time.when i find him ill let you all know.thanks for the fun.final thought-dont ever stop fighting for what you love,if it kills you,atleast you wont have to see it go.

Maybe she left you because you retired from eating and she was looking for somebody with more meat on his bones?

whats up hype.
im leaving the boards today.had fun.im not really into doing anything,(retired from eating and work to) right now since my girl friends in the arms of a 30 year old(shes 18) so thats going to occupy my time.when i find him ill let you all know.thanks for the fun.final thought-dont ever stop fighting for what you love,if it kills you,atleast you wont have to see it go.

If she didn't want you before, when you weren't "retired" from eating or work, I don't think being a broke, emaciated bag of bones is what she'll be looking for now. Move on son. :dry:

What's so hard to understand?
  1. He is no longer eating a weeks worth of food in one sitting for prizes
  2. His gf loves men who don't do that and knows that 30 year olds are where its at
  3. He's on a mission

No, he's not eating or working because he's depressed and upset that his girlfriend is cheating on him with some 30 year old dude. He also makes allusions to the possibility of finding this guy and doing something nefarious to him. It was just a really odd way of posting about his problems, thus the "blue bad place" question. You phail. :down

jag

what are you doing going out with an 18 yr old anyway, go out with someone your own age ya pervert....

How old exactly is the thread starter?

I think the real perv is the sick 30 yr old dating a barely legal.

If I had my way I would change some of the laws. Although she is 'legal' that age gap is a bit much.

It's obvious a guy that age is playing her for the sex, and sorry if 17 is illegal because 'their too young and don't understand the full consequences' and whatnot. I don't think a number of months later when they hit 18 their magically going to be mature and responsible. With that age gap that's no different in my eyes than statutory rape.

If I had my way I would change some of the laws. Although she is 'legal' that age gap is a bit much.

It's obvious a guy that age is playing her for the sex, and sorry if 17 is illegal because 'their too young and don't understand the full consequences' and whatnot. I don't think a number of months later when they hit 18 their magically going to be mature and responsible. With that age gap that's no different in my eyes than statutory rape.

MiloHaydenPublic.jpg

Are you kidding me? 18 year olds are the ****! - Milo Ventimiglia

LOL, one of my boys was like, "anytime a guy acts like you're wrong for dating a chick a lot younger than you, that mofo is just jealous as bad place." :p

Perhaps she's using him just as well. Older man, likely has a bit of change in his pocket, may drive a nice car or live in a nice house (or at least alone), possibly takes her out to places that younger guys would not. Plus, maybe he's just layin' it down hard core.

A friend of mine dated a guy in his 40s when she was 20. Yeah, it was a shallow, empty relationship, but they both got what they wanted out of it.

I hope we get an update.
He won't be able to resist.

Shouldn't we be proper and help this guy.

Or has everyone taken the stance of 'if you're gonna post your personal ****, it's fair game, ****er!"

????

According to a lot of people, you're supposed to just expect insanity. And apparently it doesn't matter how you phrase it. Even if you're typing hastily as you're obviously upset like this guy was.

Dude, just forget her. Cheating crosses the line of fighting for someone. If she loved you she wouldn't be shinning this guy's sword. Think about what it means to cheat on someone. You have to actively in your mind dismiss the person you claim to love. You have to, at some point, say "**** them, this is about me". And you have to see the person as worthless or worth less than the person you're cheating with.

All of that planning means that long story short, she's over you. To fight for her is to fight your toilet for your **** back!

whats up hype.

Sorry to hear that, ang, I know it probably doesn't feel like it right now, but you will get over this and you will see that she was not worth getting this depressed over. Instead of starving yourself, spend some time doing things just for yourself, stuff you've been putting off. See old friends, work out (hard, it's good for the stress) spend some time with your family if you have some, do fun stuff. Do things that you couldn't do with her. In otherwords, be selfish for a while. Someday you will see that she was not the girl/woman you had hoped she was, and it won't hurt so much. You might even be relieved that you dodged that bullet.

If you'd like to offer help or a sympathetic ear (or monitor :confused:), feel free to, but there's hardly a steadfast rule in favor of it.

True. But there's hardly a steadfast rule for being a jackass, either.

If a someone wants to elicit advice that is solely useful and sincere on a personal matter, they should target those close to them. When you reveal the situation to a relatively unknown and disinterested population base (such as a forum predicated on the amalgam of comic books and movies),

Maybe he doesn't have anybody close to him. Maybe he considers a lot of the posters here, his 'friends.' His join date goes back nearly five years. Maybe he thought some of the people he's talked to all this time would like to know he's leaving, and why. Maybe instead of being a jackass and increasing his pain, you could just ignore threads like this.

Sorry to hear that, ang, I know it probably doesn't feel like it right now, but you will get over this and you will see that she was not worth getting this depressed over. Instead of starving yourself, spend some time doing things just for yourself, stuff you've been putting off. See old friends, work out (hard, it's good for the stress) spend some time with your family if you have some, do fun stuff. Do things that you couldn't do with her. In otherwords, be selfish for a while. Someday you will see that she was not the girl/woman you had hoped she was, and it won't hurt so much. You might even be relieved that you dodged that bullet.

Maybe he doesn't have anybody close to him. Maybe he considers a lot of the posters here, his 'friends.' His join date goes back nearly five years. Maybe he thought some of the people he's talked to all this time would like to know he's leaving, and why. Maybe instead of being a jackass and increasing his pain, you could just ignore threads like this.

Then the internet wouldn't exist. :o Whenever someone asks a question online, anonymous people feel a need to answer it in the most sarcastic, bitter way possible. Not saying it's right, but hey.

Ang, your 21 dude...you got your whole life ahead of you. Let that skank go off with a 30 year old...I am sure you can find better.

Then the internet wouldn't exist. :o Whenever someone asks a question online, anonymous people feel a need to answer it in the most sarcastic, bitter way possible. Not saying it's right, but hey.

I know that's how it is, but it's not how it has to be. I'm not big on the status quo for the sake of the status quo. Historically, there are a lot of things that were once considered perfectly acceptable and now are not. Things will remain the same as long as they're tolerated.

Which is why it holds the potential for such a glorious moment when one takes the initiative to do on their own. :cool:
Maybe he doesn't have anybody close to him. Maybe he considers a lot of the posters here, his 'friends.' His join date goes back nearly five years. Maybe he thought some of the people he's talked to all this time would like to know he's leaving, and why.
Maybe contacting said posters directly, as opposed to an open message, would have yielded a better response.
Maybe instead of being a jackass and increasing his pain, you could just ignore threads like this.
Maybe instead of being a whining priss, despondent that others aren't ready to join you in a rousing version of Kumbiya, you could just ignore posts you don't like. Get over it. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"