so im headed out

I'm actually kind of worried, that sounded too much like a suicide note. :(

some 30 year olds got it.

I've got a crush on a 24 year old. We like them older dudes. :heart::up:

Women by nature are more mature than men so tend to like men older than themselves who they feel is more emotionally compatable, and vise versa.

Women by nature are more mature than men so tend to like men older than themselves who they feel is more emotionally compatable, and vise versa.
Actually, that is not all entirely true.

Women, and all sexual reproducing females of every species, try to find the best mate. This is because their eggs are very valuable, limited, and cost a lot to make comparable to sperm. This is why female animals are extremely choosy who they mate with while the male of the species will just about hump anything...sperm are relatively cheap. Studies have shown that human females have a part of their brain that makes them want older men. Why? Because in other species, men that are old are seen as good survivors and good providers (how else have they kept alive?). Facial structure, an overall healthy appearance, etc...all play a role in who the females choose so that their offspring have a better chance at survival. It is even more odd that when some women are in their mentrual cycle, they look for men who are rugged, have big muscles, etc...to mate with. After menstration, they go looking for a man who can supply them with resources. I know it sounds crude, but it is just a part of our brain that is still primitive.

He's leaving.

On a midnight train to Georgia, he's on a midnight train, woo woo, woo woo, and he's goin back to find.....
OH!!!! Thanks, I was confused.

No Wait, still confused: Georgia the State, or Georgia the Country in Eurasia?

Actually, that is not all entirely true.

Women, and all sexual reproducing females of every species, try to find the best mate. This is because their eggs are very valuable, limited, and cost a lot to make comparable to sperm. This is why female animals are extremely choosy who they mate with while the male of the species will just about hump anything...sperm are relatively cheap. Studies have shown that human females have a part of their brain that makes them want older men. Why? Because in other species, men that are old are seen as good survivors and good providers (how else have they kept alive?). Facial structure, an overall healthy appearance, etc...all play a role in who the females choose so that their offspring have a better chance at survival. It is even more odd that when some women are in their mentrual cycle, they look for men who are rugged, have big muscles, etc...to mate with. After menstration, they go looking for a man who can supply them with resources. I know it sounds crude, but it is just a part of our brain that is still primitive.
Oh yeah!

venus460.jpg

He already had problems, he liked Ang Lee's Hulk....yes i went there. Anyways move on it hurts, but there are more days in your future to remedy the current situation.

Maybe instead of being a whining priss, despondent that others aren't ready to join you in a rousing version of Kumbiya, you could just ignore posts you don't like. Get over it. :up:

But aren't you supposed to be doing the same thing? I mean instead of being a whinning nay-sayer, despondent that others aren't ready to join you in ridiculing and keeping up the status quo of jack-assery, you could just ignore posts that you deem pointless. Ignore it.:up:

Why would I be despondent? A simple glance at a number of posts here would reveal that plenty joined in the ridiculing and jackassery. Or did that somehow escape you in your all too clever ploy to utilize parallel sentence structure in a sarcastic retort ...like I had done previously? :confused: Seriously, once was enough; not particularly original, but passable for these limited purposes. Twice is just shunning anything remotely close to creativity, especially considering this thread was pretty much dead. The ghost of Lenny Bruce is saddened by this. :(

However, if there's a positive to this, it's that with the bump, someone new might come along and read this thing and get a few laughs or offer some sincere advice. You know, whatever they choose ...without some jackass, whining priss or someone devoid of wit trying to tell them that their response has to be of a certain tone in this matter.

:up:

I need to find an 18 year old , wouldnt that be nice.
Anyway you need to get over this by finding a cougar. Let the sex wars begin.

Why would I be despondent? A simple glance at a number of posts here would reveal that plenty joined in the ridiculing and jackassery. Or did that somehow escape you in your all too clever ploy to utilize parallel sentence structure in a sarcastic retort ...like I had done previously? :confused: Seriously, once was enough; not particularly original, but passable for these limited purposes. Twice is just shunning anything remotely close to creativity, especially considering this thread was pretty much dead. The ghost of Lenny Bruce is saddened by this. :(

However, if there's a positive to this, it's that with the bump, someone new might come along and read this thing and get a few laughs or offer some sincere advice. You know, whatever they choose ...without some jackass, whining priss or someone devoid of wit trying to tell them that their response has to be of a certain tone in this matter.

:up:

I let Lenny Bruce down?:csad:

Only now is the full weight of your actions revealed. I can practically hear the dizzying array of profanity resonate from within the spirit world due to his displeasure.

...then again, that could just be Lenny ordering lunch. It was always hard to distinguish one from the other with him. :confused:

Only now is the full weight of your actions revealed. I can practically hear the dizzying array of profanity resonate from within the spirit world due to his displeasure.

...then again, that could just be Lenny ordering lunch. It was always hard to distinguish one from the other with him. :confused:

Remember when you guys asked what irony was? His lunch is actually chinese food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"