So sorry, Superman fans...

Discussion in 'Products' started by Cyclops, Apr 2, 2006.

1. BatScot Mon the Hoops!

2. Katsuro Registered

Wow! I'm getting that Hot Toys figure for sure.

3. BatScot Mon the Hoops!

Keep in mind that these are most likely photos of the prototype, but even if that is the case here, it's clear that the Hot Toys figure is superior to the Medicom.

4. Benstamania Go away.

Yeah, the regular Superman figures are just like the Batman Begins figures....utter crap. There is a good part about their crapness though, they are fantastic for customization. It's to bad that the Clark-to-Superman didn't come with a snap on chest piece like the Bruce-to-Batman figure did with Begins. Combing that chest piece with a ML Bullseye and a Batman Begins head from the one that comes with punching stick made for a sweet SA Batman Begins figure.

Hopefuly I can do something along those lines with a SR figure.

5. Luthor Kain Registered

The Hot Toys Superman 12" figure looks more superior when compared to the Medicom figure.
    Hot Toys made the body proportion, Superman costume, and sculpt of Brandon Routh perfectly.

6. Captain Villa Registered

7. buggs0268 Registered

dude. Don't worry. Nightwing is kind of a nut. He yells an anyone and anything that is not absolutely 100 percent favorable with the new Superman movie or any of Singer's choices. I can't tell you how many times thig guy called me every name in the book for pointing out the obvious that Brandon Routh is wearing a muscle suit. Swore up and down he wasn't. Said I was nuts and called me every name in the book. And low and behold I was right. trust me and put him on ignore.

And I am a superman fan and I can tell that you wre just posting a negative review and not bashing anything.

8. Nightwing1977 Want to see my mask??

I'm a nut & yell at everyone? Yeah yeah, sure. Since when I told people to follow what I like, buggs? Stop twisting everything about me. And I call you every name? That is a lie & you know it. When did I call you names & such? Last I remeber, I only said you were a liar on some of your comments. Never said anything else like you claim. And I didn't said Routh wasn't wearing a muscles suit. The only thing I remeber was I didn't believe Routh wore a muscles suit till there proof. And the fact you act like Routh wore the muscles suit like he has no muscles when he does. It was more like for defintion like Spidey. Thing is, you were whining & complaining about the suit rather than a good negative debates like some were that I didn't have a problem with.

And put me on ignore? Guess that because you refuse to debate & just lie some more. Heh! But whatever. And at least I never got banned like you do with your anti-gay comment about Routh's suit. ;)

9. buggs0268 Registered

See what I mean. And I love how you now pretend you didn't do any of that stuff. Like I said, this guy is best taken when placed on ignored, which is what I just did.