Products So sorry, Superman fans...

Cyclops said:
This is an omen that spells ill for your favorite superhero...

That don't mean squat, pal. It just that guy's opinion. Few members here like 'em. And just because one person hate the toys don't mean it spell ill for Superman. But of course, I expect an annoying hardcore X-fan to come here & say that. :rolleyes:

Sorry to say Cyclops dies in the first 10 minutes of X3 The Last Stand. shows you what xmen is gonna do at the box office. BOTCH

BOTCH? Umm......

Well, I meant no offense, but of course, rabid fanboys are prissy little psychos. Yes, I'm talking to you, Kal, and Nightwing...

You know what? I'm sorry I took the time to alert you guys to this. I should have known better.

:rolleyes:

Of course, I was going to tell you the good news concerning Superman action figures, but well now you can just find it on your own.

np060324_01_01.jpg
np060324_01_02.jpg
np060324_01_03.jpg

http://www.medicomtoy.co.jp/

Cyclops said:
Well, I meant no offense, but of course, rabid fanboys are prissy little psychos. Yes, I'm talking to you, Kal, and Nightwing...

Prissy little psycho? Nah, that ain't me. And I'm not little. ;) Beside, I didn't came to the X-forum & mock the movie toys or whatever like you're doing here with SR, so I ain't no psycho. :D :D

BatScot said:

Hmm... looks better than the DC direct, but the proportions are kind of weird. I think I'll wait it out this time for the best 1/6 Superman.

Hot Toys are apparently doing a 1/6 Superman Returns figure, AND a Batman Begins one - that's the 4th company who's done a Begins one.

Nightwing1977 said:
Prissy little psycho? Nah, that ain't me. And I'm not little. ;) Beside, I didn't came to the X-forum & mock the movie toys or whatever like you're doing here with SR, so I ain't no psycho. :D :D

You can't tell the difference between mocking and posting a bad review?

You poor, poor deluded fool...

Nightwing1977 said:

No, you did not cOme to the X-forum and mock the movie toys, what you did was stereotype Cyclops as being an "X-troll" because of his screenname, without even considering that maybe he thinks that action figure looks terrible for a completely different reason.

You're not a psycho, you're just seeing things that aren't there. That's delusional.

Wow, big deal... some internet guy dosent like a bunch of toys... :confused:

I certainly hope the other Superman figures are better than these two, because I would be sorely dissappointed if BB and SR both suck in the toy department...

Mentok said:
Wow, big deal... some internet guy dosent like a bunch of toys... :confused:

My sentiments exactly. I've got the Clark-To-Superman figure. The 'disguise' is goofy and he comes out looking hunchbacked now and then, but I think the figure itself is fine.

I'm not worried about the SR toy line. If the retailers order enough for shelf-filler and not a deluge like they did with BB, that'd be nice.

Let me ask u guys a question. Does Superman has an S on the back of his boots???

You mean like this?

review_supesreturnsgr_7.jpg

Personally, I think I was pretty fair with the two I reviewed, but if you thought I was harsh, you might like the guest review that went up last night of the other three better...

http://www.mwctoys.com

Craptacular and very disappointing just like Batman Begins, don't they know its 2006 and six inch articulated figures are in

I just bought the Clark/Superman at Wal-Mart today, the other figures looked crappy and that Super Breath Superman is the worst with that huge pump on his back.

Michael Crawfor said:
You mean like this?

review_supesreturnsgr_7.jpg

Personally, I think I was pretty fair with the two I reviewed, but if you thought I was harsh, you might like the guest review that went up last night of the other three better...

OMG WHAT THE FUSK WAS SINGER THINKING. And S in the Boots???? The S in the Cape was 2 much for some ppl but an S in the boots is OK ?????? This movie just keeps disapointing me every day

smsvmos said:
OMG WHAT THE FUSK WAS SINGER THINKING. And S in the Boots???? The S in the Cape was 2 much for some ppl but an S in the boots is OK ?????? This movie just keeps disapointing me every day

Yeah, that's right, I forgot that the tiny 'S' logos on the heels of Superman's boots are an indicator that the movie will be a complete and utter disaster. :p

Michael Crawfor said:

You were spot on Mike... can't wait to read your review of the Takara and Hot Toys Batman Begins figures

Michael Crawfor said:

That's ok, Michael. I can understand why you were harsh on the "Clark to Superman" & "Super Breath Superman" figures. Not everyone going to like 'em, so that is common on what you said. And I love your site. I check 'em quite often daily. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"