So the police came to my house.

Drakon said:
Smartass.

What I meant was "Was the truck you own stolen from you? Or are you driving a stolen truck?"
I assume the latter because they said to him 'This vehicle is stolen'

Drakon said:
Smartass.

What I meant was "Was the truck you own stolen from you? Or are you driving a stolen truck?"

Sorry, I saw the door was open and had to walk through it.

Drakon said:
Be careful with that. Whenever you walk into a room, you could be kicked in the nuts.

I usually stay away from people with a big orange afro. :up: but thanks for the advice, skippy. (I'm just joking with the skippy part, don't ban me Mr. Mod sir.)

tzarinna said:
*sheilds boobs*

That sure was smooooth. If a guy with a big orange afro comes up to you, he sure won't know where to kick you at, now. :rolleyes:

Only during PMS
But I've never been hit in them,I don't think

tzarinna said:
Only during PMS
But I've never been hit in them,I don't think

:( oh that's nice to know.:down thank you for that wonderful information. J/K.

Drakon said:
Wait, they're saying your truck is stolen?
No. There was a stolen truck parked out in front of my house. They were accusing me of stealing it.

And now I can't sleep. Of all nights, the night where I could have gotten some rest. :(

Hades said:
No. There was a stolen truck parked out in front of my house. They were accusing me of stealing it.

And now I can't sleep. Of all nights, the night where I could have gotten some rest. :(
why havent you complained?

or tell them you have children.

***redacted***

Last edited:
Sounds like they've got nothing on you, and you can basically tell them to go screw

xwolverine2 said:
do boobs really hurt anyways?
I can assure you that getting hit in the breast does hurt. I know from experience. Mainly because a BREASTED CITIZEN (that's a friend) I know had C's back in high school. I use to waylay those suckers. :) :up:

and that sucks for you Hades, sorry man.

My neighborhood is chock full of shady dealings, and rest assured I'm certain quite a few vehicles parked around here are stolen. They wouldn't even know who to pin it on.

Weird story. How were you freezing cold in the middle of July :confused:

I wish I had a quarter pounder with cheese everytime I heard that one before.

Well, here's one for this time...

Quarter%20Pounder.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"