• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Transformers So... what do you notice for the first time with the DVD?

personally I don't think it's particularly easier to bring some outstanding night view special effects, the lighting is gonna be more sutal and difficult.

the one thing I didn't understand was near the end of the film, where there was extra blackness around the widescreen bars... what's that all about?

the one thing I didn't understand was near the end of the film, where there was extra blackness around the widescreen bars... what's that all about?

what do you mean?? the bars were darker, bigger?

I always pay attention to Iron Hide on the part where he threatens to kill the parents, but when I looked at Ratchet, he looks goofy and he says "Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" and kind of bounces like a little kid. Very odd.

I always pay attention to Iron Hide on the part where he threatens to kill the parents, but when I looked at Ratchet, he looks goofy and he says "Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" and kind of bounces like a little kid. Very odd.

I noted that earlier in this thread. I actually thought it was hilarious!

Maybe Ratchet enjoys watching Ironhide use his 'cannons.'

Maybe. :woot:

still can't catch that very clearly, does the second missile hit on Bumblebee directly?

The guy playing the President sounded very goofy, good thing they didn't give him more screen time. He was either doing a bad George Bush impersonation or intentionally trying to sound like Ronald Reagan.:confused:

I noticed that when the Allspark hit the ground and the XBOX 360 came alive you heard the start up tone of the 360, which I didnt hear in the theater. Something little but cool nonetheless.

i noticed that to,very cool.

in the backyard scenes they were acting very young.
there is also a scene where ratchet pushes ironhide like a kid.
it was funny IMO.

in the backyard scenes they were acting very young.
there is also a scene where ratchet pushes ironhide like a kid.
it was funny IMO.
Ironhide told Ratchet to 'stop touching me' in that scene.

Too funny.

The guy playing the President sounded very goofy, good thing they didn't give him more screen time. He was either doing a bad George Bush impersonation or intentionally trying to sound like Ronald Reagan.:confused:

I'm pretty sure its GB because in oneof the interviews, bay made it sound like he hated the president. and then after i saw the movie, i realized that he was really trying to make fun of him.

I think in the backyard scene, Jazz said "Ow! My feet!"

I think in the backyard scene, Jazz said "Ow! My feet!"

Seems like I heard that too.

And Ratchet said "Ooh, that's tingly!" when he fell into the powerlines.

Maybe that's when Jazz replied...must watch closer next time.

That it wasn't a "REAL" Transformers movie, but some long commercial for Chevy products!

ohhhhh and also that Bay's best work is Bad Boys 2.

Seems like I heard that too.

And Ratchet said "Ooh, that's tingly!" when he fell into the powerlines.

Maybe that's when Jazz replied...must watch closer next time.

I think Jazz said it when Sam's dad poked his head out the window and said his "blown transformer" line.

can someone elaborate on this? Is this true??

I just love the details in this movie.

When the black guy said:"Freddy has 4 blades, that's only 3. That's wolverine."

And we saw Simmons said very seriously:"That's very funny."

I just realized what a price they must pay to get to know the power of the cube. They must be stupid enough / or accidentally have some military vehicles radiated by the cube, then got all out of control. And the scratches on the steel must be made while trying to control and destory the monsters they created.

I just love the details in this movie.

When the black guy said:"Freddy has 4 blades, that's only 3. That's wolverine."

And we saw Simmons said very seriously:"That's very funny."

I just realized what a price they must pay to get to know the power of the cube. They must be stupid enough / or accidentally have some military vehicles radiated by the cube, then got all out of control. And the scratches on the steel must be made while trying to control and destory the monsters they created.
actually if you look again, the 3-blades scratches are everywhere in that room where they test the cube power. Nice detail.

can someone elaborate on this? Is this true??

It was just a brief occurrence, pretty much a blink & you miss it moment. It could have been an intentional or unintentional optical effect but it looked like a slight black aura surrounding a little bit of the image you would have to be watching the movie the very carefully to spot it.

it's so optimus coming out of the pool, it's untrue...

:o

no one gets that kinda drammatic score except for optimus....

It was just a brief occurrence, pretty much a blink & you miss it moment. It could have been an intentional or unintentional optical effect but it looked like a slight black aura surrounding a little bit of the image you would have to be watching the movie the very carefully to spot it.

When does it happen, during what scene?

it's so optimus coming out of the pool, it's untrue...

:o

no one gets that kinda drammatic score except for optimus....
Will you give it a frigging rest!? It's Ironhide. Deal with it, move on with your life.

>^..^<

Next person who says that Optimus came out of the pool gets a swift kick in the jaw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"