• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Transformers So... what do you notice for the first time with the DVD?

Wanna borrow some steel toe-capped boots for the kicking?

I saw this mentioned somewhere else on here and i'm sure i heard this line in the movie but when Frenzy is melting Megatron does he sprout the Steve Irwin line 'Danger, Danger, Danger'?

Or am i just mad?

I saw this mentioned somewhere else on here and i'm sure i heard this line in the movie but when Frenzy is melting Megatron does he sprout the Steve Irwin line 'Danger, Danger, Danger'?

Or am i just mad?

I heard him say something like that. It sounded like "danger, danger, danger" but it could have been in Cybertronian. A lot of Frenzy's, Barricade's and Bonecrusher's dialogue wasn't spoken clearly enough. Why the hell did the Autobots speak so much more clearly than the Decepticons?

the one thing I didn't understand was near the end of the film, where there was extra blackness around the widescreen bars... what's that all about?

Wtf are you talking about?

Oh shuddup all of youse, we all know Prime was the protoform that landed in the stadium.

Or am i just mad?

I've watched it a couple of times with the subtitles on and Frenzy says 'Megatron! Megatron! Megatron!', followed by 'Megatron defrosting!'

>^..^<

I've watched it a couple of times with the subtitles on and Frenzy says 'Megatron! Megatron! Megatron!', followed by 'Megatron defrosting!'

>^..^<

My subbies say "Megatron melting!"

I heard Melting rather than Defrosting.

I heard him say something like that. It sounded like "danger, danger, danger" but it could have been in Cybertronian. A lot of Frenzy's, Barricade's and Bonecrusher's dialogue wasn't spoken clearly enough. Why the hell did the Autobots speak so much more clearly than the Decepticons?

Autobots had comcast and the Decepticons had Dial-up.

Because the Autobots actually wanted to talk to humans and the Decepticons couldn't care less.

>^..^<

why does Ironhide talk to Optimus in English? To practise "earth language"? Come on guys, these details are just pointless.

I just noticed this today, though i've seen the movie and this particular scene over 20 times. In the scene where Mikaela drives BB on the tow-truck and he's shooting Brawl/Devastator, he has 2 missile launchers coming from his back and to his shoulders, besides his arm cannon. Also, there's another detail that, in my opinion clears a discussion i've seen somewhere else in SHHB. At the end of that same scene, when Mikaela exits the truck and says to BB "nice shooting", he actually says "Thank You". It's no longer his cute blips and squeeks but actual words muffled by the blips and squeeks. This seems to indicate that it wasn't Ratchet that fixed him, as someone said but it was the contact with the cube that cured him. But since it was more of a shock than a voluntary exposure, instead of beeing instantly fixed like Frenzy, he gradually regained his voice. That's my opinion. What do you guys think. Am i right or just nuts??

I just noticed this today, though i've seen the movie and this particular scene over 20 times. In the scene where Mikaela drives BB on the tow-truck and he's shooting Brawl/Devastator, he has 2 missile launchers coming from his back and to his shoulders, besides his arm cannon. Also, there's another detail that, in my opinion clears a discussion i've seen somewhere else in SHHB. At the end of that same scene, when Mikaela exits the truck and says to BB "nice shooting", he actually says "Thank You". It's no longer his cute blips and squeeks but actual words muffled by the blips and squeeks. This seems to indicate that it wasn't Ratchet that fixed him, as someone said but it was the contact with the cube that cured him. But since it was more of a shock than a voluntary exposure, instead of beeing instantly fixed like Frenzy, he gradually regained his voice. That's my opinion. What do you guys think. Am i right or just nuts??

I'll have to watch it again to hear the "Thank You". I think you may be right though about the contact with the cube and the gradual fixing of his voice.

I noticed they added another scene with Starscream after the first half of the credits.

greenknight.

no, just watched it. there's no thank you.

Interesting. I thought that too. But it's a muffled "Thank You."

I think the Cube had something to do with repairing his voice. The book, however, does not explain it, like I had hoped it would. :oldrazz:

Hmm......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"