XTLS feature on Star Movies: Opening Night

J

jeanfan@rp

Hi, I don't post often but I just watched the 30 minute xmen the last stand feature on Star Movies: Opening Night on cable TV.

The feature showed clips of the past movies as well the new ones and cast interviews (Hugh, Halle, Famke, PAtrick, Ian, James, Anna, Kelsey, Shawn, Dania) talking about their characters just like in the featurette on DVDs.

Famke who was in her Phoenix hair all red, didnt talk much about Jean/Phoenix except that it was a challenging role to play. Clips of her with Prof X and Magneto were shown as well as with Logan in the lab which was interesting because it was kinda similar to the X1 scene where Logan grabs her only this time it was her turn but is a much less violent way.

Halle, in her xmen uniform said that she can now fly. Clips of her in cables during shooting were also shown. She also had a fight scene with Callisto where Callisto smashed her face on a glass then later she struck her with lighting. I kinda don't like the way Storm lands because it reminded me a a catwowan sexy vibe but overall her powers are really amped here.

Hugh, mentioned that the theme of the cure really cuts across what xmen is all about. He also said that although he's the nicest guy but when he cares for someone he stays loyal to them and scenes of him and jean are shown.

I couldn't remember what the other cast members said :O but overall I would say that it gave me a LOTR: Return of the King kind of vibe. The clips were mostly what is being shown on the internet only in a more arranged, mtv-like way.

Also if you're from the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand and India you may win tickets to the premier. Here's the link:
http://www.startv.com/movies/openingnight/xmen3/index.jsp

I can't wait to watch this on Wednesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"