So who's getting the New Tool Album May 2'nd?

Hudson

Avenger
Reaction score
I know I will, I think it will be great:) :up:

Hudson said:
I know I will, I think it will be great:) :up:

I HEARD SOMETHING ON THE RADIO YESTERDAY THAT SOUNDED LIKE NEW 'TOOL'. I HAD NO IDEA THEY'D DONE ANOTHER ALBUM, BUT I'LL DEFINITELY CHECK IT OUT. :cool:

THWIP* said:
I HEARD SOMETHING ON THE RADIO YESTERDAY THAT SOUNDED LIKE NEW 'TOOL'. I HAD NO IDEA THEY'D DONE ANOTHER ALBUM, BUT I'LL DEFINITELY CHECK IT OUT. :cool:
Listening to the new single now, I think they're playing it around thew radios in the united states..

oh hmm I hope the mods can merge the thread then..

I will be as well... might go see them live in May as well... but the tickets seem a bit pricey.

Here is the new single "Vicarious" for anyone has not heard it yet.

Definitely gonna get it, I think they're headlining the download festival in july (in england).

I've heard something about a new album. I didn't expect it to be out so quick. I'll pick it up.

I can't claim that "I'm OGT, back from '92, from the first EP" . But I've been a fan since I first heard them in '93.

The album just leaked... getting it now. I can't wait to hear it.

Slipknot said:
The album just leaked... getting it now. I can't wait to hear it.
I just took a leak as well, what are the chances of that?

I'll probably wind up getting it, eventually. I'm more looking forward to LIVE's new album than I am Tool's, though.

jag

Does anyone buy music anymore?

I heard the new song yesterday, pretty nifty song, a trademark Tool song
interesting

Kable24 said:

I do, for the bands that I really enjoy and would like to see have some longevity.

jag

Kable24 said:
I do. I will be purchasing the album when it comes out... but I do like to listen to it before I purchase it. I discover quite a few bands by downloading the albums... then if I like them I buy their albums/shirts/tickets to shows/etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"