So who's getting the New Tool Album May 2'nd?

Nothing wrong with listening before buying.

I download the imports or out-of-print albums

Hudson said:
Listening to the new single now, I think they're playing it around thew radios in the united states..

oh hmm I hope the mods can merge the thread then..

Oh goddam!!!!!!!!! I'm DEFINITELY going to buy that shyte!!! I didn't think it was really going to come out on May, 2nd though . . . cause you know how TOOL bullshyts . . . . and I was just thinkin, goddam . . . . if that thing comes out on May 2nd, and they don't have a single yet, it's not coming out . . . . now I'm going to have to listen to my shytty local radio station, hoping they'll play it . . .

I guess that's how I am. If it's a group I really like I'd buy their cd's. As of late though there hasn't been anything worthwhile for me to buy. Music nowadays just has no replay value for me.

Addendum said:
I've heard something about a new album. I didn't expect it to be out so quick. I'll pick it up.

I can't claim that "I'm OGT, back from '92, from the first EP" . But I've been a fan since I first heard them in '93.

hahahahaha . . . you said 'already'! :D

has anyone noticed how Tool seem to release albums during late spring/early summer?

everytime I hear "the new Tool song" it's really hot

Does anyone have a OiNK account here? I guess their torrent for the new album is running wicked fast... while the one I am using is going wicked slow. Argh.

I was listening to Die eier Von satan the other day thinking, pretty damn cool song but I wonder what it means.. and I laughed and felt very stupid when I read the translation of the lyrics. :(

Addendum said:
If I knew how to cook, I'd make some eggs of satan
just follow the directions, cooking is not that difficult, it just takes time, patience and putting the stuff together properly

PLAS said:
I heard the new song yesterday, pretty nifty song, a trademark Tool song
interesting

I know. I didn't know there was such a thing as a trademark Tool song, but sure enough, there it is.

something I've noticed, Tool is kinda like AC/DC, every time they put out a new album, you know how it's going to sound, what kind of music it will be, in other words, you always know what to expect, and in both cases, they always rock our faces off

yet, they're completely different bands

Tool hasn't released "Fly on the Wall", so they're not the same

I can't wait to hear Tool's version of "Stiff Upper Lip". :o

jag

Addendum said:
Tool hasn't released "Fly on the Wall", so they're not the same
I know, what I meant is that anytime there's a new ACDC album, you know it's going to be 100% bullsh¡t free, in your face rock and roll

and everytime there's a new Tool album, you know it's going to be weird, long, odd timed, trippy, experimental, metal

PLAS said:
I know, what I meant is that anytime there's a new ACDC album, you know it's going to be 100% bullsh¡t free, in your face rock and roll

and everytime there's a new Tool album, you know it's going to be weird, long, odd timed, trippy, experimental, metal
That's what I love about them:) :up:

what's everyone favorite Tool songs?

I'm leaning towards The grudge.

jaguarr said:
I can't wait to hear Tool's version of "Stiff Upper Lip". :o

jag
aww, come on guys, it stopped being funny two posts ago :(

Speaking of different versions of songs and Maynard, go check out A Perfect Circles' cover of David Bowie's "Ashes to Ashes".

PLAS said:
aww, come on guys, it stopped being funny two posts ago :(

It still has humor value. Don't ruin it! I bet Maynard could sing a nasty version of "Mistress For Christmas".

jag

how would AC/DC sound playing Hooker With A Penis?

PLAS said:
how would AC/DC sound playing Hooker With A Penis?

That would be trippy to hear, actually. Especially since Brian Johnson's voice is a KABILLION times harsher than Maynard's.

jag

PLAS said:

I like that. I like AC/DC too but all thier albums sound the same.

Kable24 said:
Does anyone buy music anymore?

I do. I loathe iTunes with a passion. I like having the actual CD. I like looking at the booklet and the album art, etc. I like seeing my CD rack with it's 300-some CDs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"