Socks

First off, I want to say thank you for linking to the Midnight Mosaics at Sock Dreams. We had no idea they'd be so popular. Y'all are making it hard for us to keep them in stock! (though they will be, don't worry)

In fact, this thread was part of the impetus for my boss to decide to custom order Joker-style socks, which we just got in yesterday and went live last night.

Socks for Agents of Chaos

productvariety6300si6.jpg

They're as close as we could get, and the kind of awesome thing about them (besides that they're high quality) is that they're this crazy knit that will fit just about any size foot. They'll fit my partner's 11.5 EEE men's and my size nines:

I got my socks in the mail and they were the color change listed a page back. I paid 25 clams for em.

Which is a shame because I like yours much more, BZedan. AND they're cheaper :o

FYI, our TDH run of socks had to be canceled, so I snatched up a UK pair on Ebay thanks to my cousin here a few days ago, they've actualy already even shipped!

I got my socks in the mail and they were the color change listed a page back. I paid 25 clams for em.

Which is a shame because I like yours much more, BZedan. AND they're cheaper :o

Aw, super lame!

Thanks for that, though. I helped pick the thread colours and was agonising over it.

First off, I want to say thank you for linking to the Midnight Mosaics at Sock Dreams. We had no idea they'd be so popular. Y'all are making it hard for us to keep them in stock! (though they will be, don't worry)

In fact, this thread was part of the impetus for my boss to decide to custom order Joker-style socks, which we just got in yesterday and went live last night.

Socks for Agents of Chaos

productvariety6300si6.jpg

They're as close as we could get, and the kind of awesome thing about them (besides that they're high quality) is that they're this crazy knit that will fit just about any size foot. They'll fit my partner's 11.5 EEE men's and my size nines:

Nice take on the socks, man...I might pick me up a spare pair....:cwink:
Rob

I recieved my joker socks from tabio.com today.

They are really good, the best socks i've seen! They are 100% movie accurate and have the right shade of colours (not bright). don;t know if they are worth £16.00 but look like they will be more durable than those ones from that seller on ebay!

I recieved my joker socks from tabio.com today.

They are really good, the best socks i've seen! They are 100% movie accurate and have the right shade of colours (not bright). don;t know if they are worth £16.00 but look like they will be more durable than those ones from that seller on ebay!

I actually finally got around to ordering a pair of Joker socks from Tabio. EXPENSIVE, but from everything I've read,they are the best quality, most faithful reproductions out there. The fact that they were commissioned to create the socks for the film makes em feel more like memorabilia than plain ol' footware. (or at least I tell myself that while trying to justify paying $30 for a pair of socks. :wow: :woot:)

Last edited:
Help, I need somebody,
Help, not just anybody,
Help, you know I need someone, help.

:csad:

Help me too...I also want a pair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members