Batman Begins Some Amazing Batman Begins Customs!!!!

Robin91939

Master Tim
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this should be in products cause these can't be bought (to my knowelege) so I figured it should go here.

Anyhow, these are the most beautiful BATMAN BEGINS figures I've ever scene....I want them.

Some Samples:

BATMAN
batman.jpg

Scarecrow
scarecrow.jpg

Ra's Al Ghul
ras_neeson.jpg

Demon Batman
batdemon.jpg

Gordon
gordon.jpg

Victor Zsasz
zsasz.jpg

Check out the link for more!

http://www.joeacevedo.com/docs/customzone/customcon/customcon13/d8ironcow1.htm

-R

The Bruce Wayne figure SUCKS!!!!!His face is too slim, the Patrick Bateman figure is better!

Those are so awsome!(except the stupid demon bat)

Why aren't they for sale?

Yeah, the demon bat is kind of a waste of the man's talents....let's see an Earl, Rachel, Alfred, Loeb, Falcone, Chill, Fox, Martha and Thomas!!!

bad place, even a league of shadows henchmen ninja would be hot. A micro-wave emmiter (surprised there was no toy of that....live as an accesory to Ducard/Ra's).

This just makes ya REALLY see how badly mattel failed the license.

-R

Robin91939 said:
Yeah, the demon bat is kind of a waste of the man's talents....let's see an Earl, Rachel, Alfred, Loeb, Falcone, Chill, Fox, Martha and Thomas!!!

bad place, even a league of shadows henchmen ninja would be hot. A micro-wave emmiter (surprised there was no toy of that....live as an accesory to Ducard/Ra's).

This just makes ya REALLY see how badly mattel failed the license.

-R

Lol, great ideas.

Do you know why they're not for sale?

Mr. Socko said:
Lol, great ideas.

Do you know why they're not for sale?
I'm guessing that they are just VERY hard to make...and to make enough times to meet the demand. I'm not sure...

I actually fell on these by accident I was looking for a picture on google for "The Scarecrow Batman Begins" for another thread I was making, in the Misc Comics Movie forum about the IGN list of best villains and found these.

-R

Nice. Someone needs to send DC Direct pics of these and demand they make figs for the next movie as good as these. BTW, As these are custom made figs, it would be illegal for the guy to sell them. Need a license to do that.

wow those are old, but still very good, they impress me to this day, i remember when matt first revealed them, i was stunned because it blew mine out of the water.

hes one of the best in the biz and im glad some random year later he still gets recongnition, lol

WOW! Those look fantastic. The demonic Bats is definately my favorite.

Spidey 2007 said:
wow those are old, but still very good, they impress me to this day, i remember when matt first revealed them, i was stunned because it blew mine out of the water.

hes one of the best in the biz and im glad some random year later he still gets recongnition, lol

Do you have any pics you can show off for yours? i'm interested :O

The Gordon one is the only won that blows me away - however they are all very good.

i will buy this costume for halloween

don't mean to bring up a year old thread, but damn these are insane!!!

Theyre all good except for the Gordon figure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"