Someone keeps phoning my place, then hanging up. Its creeping me out!

Deathlok2001 said:
I can hear them breathing on the other end... I answer the phone & say Hello twice...... there is only silence, then they hang up... its happened twice today already, once yesterday & once a few days ago.....:eek::eek::down:o

wtf :confused: :mad:

Quick, give me your phone number, ill be able to find out who it is!

I could give you the phone number of the mystery caller... its a 1-800 number....

That's creepy. I remember that once a woman used to call me and once I asked her what was it that she wanted and she said "I want you to die!". I didn't sleep that night.

Deathlok2001 said:
I could give you the phone number of the mystery caller... its a 1-800 number....

sure give me the number, it would be easier to have yours, but I could trace it to find out where the call is coming from...

Deathlok2001 said:
I can hear them breathing on the other end... I answer the phone & say Hello twice...... there is only silence, then they hang up... its happened twice today already, once yesterday & once a few days ago.....:eek::eek::down:o

wtf :confused: :mad:

wasn't me, I don't do phone calls, now if you say text messages..... :O

Ok heres what I got on the number, its coming from a telemarketing company called West Corp

i did a quick google search on the website http://www.west.com/

Its a US company yet the call is originating in St. Catherines Ontario, Canada.

Hope this helps.

Mr.Census said:
Ok heres what I got on the number, its coming from a telemarketing company called West Corp

i did a quick google search on the website http://www.west.com/

Its a US company yet the call is originating in St. Catherines Ontario, Canada.

Hope this helps.

cool thanks....

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"