Someone stole my jeep

Metamorpho1977

You jack wagon!
Reaction score
I don't drive it everyday, only when I want to go offroad. I was at work, when I got home, it was gone. So if anyone in Georgia sees a 1996 green Jeep Cherokee with a dented front passenger side fender and bumper, let me know. I already got my friends at the PD on the look out told them if they see it, use deadly force.

I'd die w/out my Jeep in the winter time. Did you mod it at all or was it all stock?

I'm loving that 4 door Wrangler...hopefully I can talk wifey into getting one someday.

I'd die w/out my Jeep in the winter time. Did you mod it at all or was it all stock?

I'm loving that 4 door Wrangler...hopefully I can talk wifey into getting one someday.

well for the most part it's stock, but i got a dvd player in the dash and it's got some suspension enhancements and bigger tires.

*pulls out machine gun and binoucullares*

we will find your jeep son :ninja:

Sorry about your jeep, at least you didn't get car jacked :(

not worried about the car jacking, I keep a machete under the seat for when I go in the woods.

That sucks, I love my Jeep aka Venom. :csad:
Is it a stick? I hope you get it back....in peace.

it might turn up , maybe be these guys ditched it somewhere , ive seen that happen a few times.

wow that sucks. hope you get it back soon.

im sure it wont be long, it not that hard to track a stolen vehicle

best of luck!

"What I want from each and every one of you is a hard-target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and doghouse in that area. Checkpoints go up at fifteen miles. We will find your Jeep."

I've had 2 of my cars stolen. 1 was never found...the 2nd was taken joyriding...in the dirt...and was found FILLED with it. I saw it and said to myself, "What the hell did they do? Ride in it w/the doors open?"

Younger Cop: And was there anything of value in the car?
Metamorpho1977: Oh, uh, yeah, uh... a tape deck, some Creedence tapes, and there was a, uh... uh, my briefcase.
Younger Cop: ...in the briefcase?
Metamorpho1977: Uh, uh, papers, um, just papers, uh, you know, uh, my papers, business papers.
Younger Cop: And what do you do, sir?
Metamorpho1977: I'm unemployed.
Metamorpho1977: Do you find them much, these, stolen cars?
Younger Cop: Sometimes. Wouldn't hold out much hope for the tape deck though.
Older Cop: Or the Creedence.

In all seriousness, that sucks dude. My parents had their car stolen a few years back and it was quite the hassle. Hopefully you'll get it back unharmed.

well the funny thing is, I did have a Creedence CD in the car

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"