Who was the best robin?

Both are intentional on my part.

It's to punish you for your foolishness.

If it wasn't working, then you wouldn't have said I was annoying. :confused:

For me its Tim hands down. Tim was great when he was first introduced, realy feels like a very likeable and real character.

I think Tim makes the best robin, even though I like dick's personality better. Dick really becomes his own man, and it's because of this that I don't vote for him as the best side kick. He is his own type of hero, and anything far from just being a side kick.

But all Dick does is whine about being in Bruce's shadow. :confused:

Tim Drake > Dick Greyson > Damian Wayne > Stephanie Brown > Jason Todd.

Who Voted for Jason Todd ? :p
The poll results are public. :o

robinslapsbatman.png

Damian may actually end up being more awesome than Tim.

In a totally different way, of course.

Stephanie Brown being a better Robin than Jason Todd? Seriously? Without Jason, Batman would be dead because of Deacon Blackfire and his minion. On the other hand, without Stephanie Brown, War games wouldn't have happened.

my vote went to Tim Drake

was gonna go for Grayson, but he is more badass as Nightwing

Damian destroyed Tim twice, hence he was a better Robin. mkay?

+1 for Carrie Kelley, never been that keen on a robin before or after, although a death in the family did make me miss the character for a bit, but not for long.

I've always hated Damian, He's just a spoiled punk.
Stephanie Brown and Tim Drake were my favorites, but I'm going with Tim. Stephanie only did it to get close to Tim anyway.

Now, all Robins have they're own great quality's, but Dick Grayson has to be the best robin, he was the first, he was Robin for the longest, after leaving the role of Robin still helped Batman and Gotham as Nightwing. And then!, he became the Batman, the has one hell of a legacy compared to the others such as Damian Wayne

Now, all Robins have they're own great quality's, but Dick Grayson has to be the best robin, he was the first, he was Robin for the longest, after leaving the role of Robin still helped Batman and Gotham as Nightwing. And then!, he became the Batman, the has one hell of a legacy compared to the others such as Damian Wayne

I agree, but I always liked Dick better as Nightwing, so Tim Drake is my pick for Robin.
Nightwing is awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"