Sonic 3... and Shadow

And ya'll missed my Howard The Duck reference. I know, bad movie, but that line I always felt was decent.

The Hayden rumor was never really that believable to begin with (although he wouldn't have been a bad choice either).

Don’t toy with me, Campea!

giphy.gif

Don’t toy with me, Campea!

Hell yes. I frankly couldn't see it being anyone else. Keanu fits Shadow's personality and voice to a T just like Ben Schwartz does for Sonic.

If John Wick isn't enough to convince you, go look up clips of him as Johnny Silverhand from Cyberpunk 2077. I'd share a montage, but since Johnny's an absolute causal pottymouth in the game, I can't.

Im interested....but I still think Keanu would play a better Espio the Chameleon

Quick somebody post the Sonic VS Shadow dubs with Keanu quotes!

Aside from Robotnik, the human characters are really the main reason I've held back on watching Sonic 2.
It's like Paramount had no confidence in a full on Sonic movie and decided Sonic in the Real World Lulz was the correct decision.

The Knuckles show takes place after 2 and before 3 then yeah? Just making sure haha.

The thought that furry Idris Elba is now going to fight furry Keanu Reeves is going to be hilarious

It's like Paramount had no confidence in a full on Sonic movie and decided Sonic in the Real World Lulz was the correct decision.

Ive been a SOnic fan all my life, and I don't blame them for lacking confidence. The Franchise has been all over the place for YEARS. I think it was probably the right decision at the time, but SMB changed things. I do expect Paramount to go fully animated at some point down the line.

The Knuckles show takes place after 2 and before 3 then yeah? Just making sure haha.

Yep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"