Sonic 3... and Shadow

You just reminded me of that one scene from Fairly OddParents. :whoops:

Metal Sonic would be awesome. I think he gets teased at the end of the film though. Covering the Metal Virus saga from the comics could be fun too.

I'd like to see Tikal/Chaos story tapped at some point as well.

I know a lot of people wanted Hayden Christensen for Shadow, but what about for Silver? I like Tobey Maguire for it too, tbh...

I'm hoping after Sonic 3, they just go to full animated films.

Last edited:
Metal Sonic would be awesome. I think he gets teased at the end of the film though.

I'd like to see Tikal/Chaos story tapped at some point as well.

I know a lot of people wanted Hayden Christensen for Shadow, but what about for Silver? I like Tobey Maguire for it too, tbh...
1713753656478.gif

The embargo for the Knuckles series has lifted. Some outlets say that he's not in it a ton compared to the human characters, others say there's room for more spin-offs now. Your mileage may vary, looks like.

I guess their CGI budget for a TV show couldn’t really extend much. In that case, you think they’d just make less episodes ?

The embargo for the Knuckles series has lifted. Some outlets say that he's not in it a ton compared to the human characters, others say there's room for more spin-offs now. Your mileage may vary, looks like.

Jazz Hip-Hop theme music intensifies!

She'll be in Sonic 4, I know it...

136f246845de479d69257b95c873c0f65ccf15c3.gifv

It will be bold and brave of Sonic 4 to portray an interspecies relationship. :o

They could always pull a deep cut and bring in Sonic's original girlfriend, Madonna.

You could even have the actual Madonna play her.

Watched a few reviews on the Knuckles TV series, sounds like it's more focused on Wade & a bowling tournament more than anything else. Kinda bummed. Knuckles is one of my favorite Sonic characters.

Obviously will still watch, just a little disappointed.

They could always pull a deep cut and bring in Sonic's original girlfriend, Madonna.

You could even have the actual Madonna play her.
Or the sane option. Introduce Amy who isn't love struck or make Madonna his Jessica Rabbit if you will.

Sonic-Madonna.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"