Sonic 3... and Shadow

Any idea on when they'll announce Shadow's VA?

Any idea on when they'll announce Shadow's VA?

No word yet. Though I would imagine we'll be getting the first trailer in in June/July so you would figure that at the latest we'll know by SDCC but odds are probably within the next month. I've seen some theories/rumors of a possible teaser in April but nothing concrete.

Let the Post Production begin! Though I would imagine they're probably already started with the footage they shot back last summer

KNUCK IF YOU BUCK!

Speaking of which there's been some rumors that the first true teaser/trailer will come out with the Knuckles show. If not I would probably expect some more casting notices regarding our furry friends.

Other Sonic 3 news:

-Colleen took a selfie at Paramount indiciating that she has started recording her voice lines for Tails

-Some sites are reporting that the only new Sonic characters in the movie will be Shadow and Amy. According to them there is interest in having Rouge appear, though it appears to have some concerns with everyone's favorite busty bat. Take these with a fair amount of salt.

What curious is that Paramount+ is going to release all the episodes in one go, so far they've been a weekly release site.

Maybe because this is a limited series? IDK.

That being said, I would expect some S3 VA announcements and maybe another teaser at the end of April.

What curious is that Paramount+ is going to release all the episodes in one go, so far they've been a weekly release site.

Maybe because this is a limited series? IDK.

That being said, I would expect some S3 VA announcements and maybe another teaser at the end of April.

Amazon are doing the same with the Fallout show, all episodes at once. I think it's just a think company's are doing picking and choosing with shows come out all at once.

Keep your eyes open on April 11th: Paramount's Cinemacon presentation
Not sure if we'll get a teaser trailer by then (probably will for Transformers One since we're due for it), but I'd say we'll at least find out who's voicing Shadow and whether or not Amy Rose is in this. I strongly doubt Rouge is showing up aside from maybe a credits tease as it'd be too crowded.

Not sure if we'll get a teaser trailer by then (probably will for Transformers One since we're due for it), but I'd say we'll at least find out who's voicing Shadow and whether or not Amy Rose is in this. I strongly doubt Rouge is showing up aside from maybe a credits tease as it'd be too crowded.

I do think we'll get some VA announcements or maybe a small teaser. But I wouldn't expect a trailer till SGF in June or SDCC in July.

I dont think adding Rouge would overcrowd things. If anything she's needed as to give Shadow someone to bounce off of besides Eggman & Stone. Plus I yearn for the internet chaos she will bring.

In addition, odds are Knuckles will most likely play a smaller role in the film because he's gettting his TV show in a couple of weeks. Tails will play sidekick, so most of the movie will come down to Sonic and Shadow.

Amy is going to be the wild card though

If so, it needs to be Shadow who finds and asks if she's that government spy, Rouge the Bat.

That was such a dumb line in SA2. The English version, at least. No idea what it was in Japanese.

I do think we'll get some VA announcements or maybe a small teaser. But I wouldn't expect a trailer till SGF in June or SDCC in July.

I dont think adding Rouge would overcrowd things. If anything she's needed as to give Shadow someone to bounce off of besides Eggman & Stone. Plus I yearn for the internet chaos she will bring.

In addition, odds are Knuckles will most likely play a smaller role in the film because he's gettting his TV show in a couple of weeks. Tails will play sidekick, so most of the movie will come down to Sonic and Shadow.

Amy is going to be the wild card though

I'm hoping Knuckles still has a pretty big role. But it wouldn't surprise me if what you say here is correct.

Franchise and series executive producer Toby Ascher tells Paste that this six-episode series came after the success of Sonic 2. “We got really excited about the idea of expanding our characters in our world into television, specifically, because it gives us a platform to really do character studies,” he explains. “We knew that, with Shadow coming into Sonic 3 and some of the bigger things that we want to do, the Sonic franchise on the movie side is going to be these Avengers-level events. They’re going to be these big, exciting stories that have a lot of different characters. And so what television did for us is it gave us time to go into some of the more supporting characters in depth and really build them out in cool ways.”

Depending on how Knux does, we may get more Sonic shows

Amy Rose, Rouge, and Shadow and that's it. :argh:

Sonic = The Goku
Tails = The Krillin
Knuckles = The Piccolo
Amy = The Chichi
Rouge = The Bulma
Shadow = The Vegeta

Paramount's Cinemacon Presentation is Thursday. Keep your eyes out for some VA announcements.

You know, while I would absolutely love if this meant David Humphrey was reprising his role as Shadow for Sonic 3, I would wager this is more for Sonic x Shadow Generations. Still, one can hope or what might have been. Especially since Humphrey only really had SA2 and Heroes to do the role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"