• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Soul Calibur IV

SOUND OFF!

What CaS characters have you made so far?

My list:

Zorro
Billy Bob (a KKK member who dances with a hoola hoop...I use him as a sparring partner :D)
Selene (from the Underworld movies)
Leonidas (from 300)
Nightcrawler (much like the one found a few pages back)
Hulk (a little like the one found a few pages back, mine wears jeans as i find the jester shorts flare out too much and look really silly)
Myself as a ninja, samurai, and knight
My wife as a saucy pirate wench (no...you can't have the formula for this one :p)
and finally, Jesus Christ!

Unfortunately my digital camera is done for right now so I can't provide any pictures, but i will give out the formulas upon request (except for the wife one...she's mine :mad:)

what are yours?

I like your Jesus, Zorro, and Leonidas.

Mine are:

Hwang (Soul Edge)
Li Long (Soul Edge)
Edge Master (Soulcalibur)
Kunimitsu(Tekken)
Bruce Wayne(League of Shadows costume from Batman Begins)
Red Sonja
Kwai Chang Caine(Kung Fu)
Ayane(Dead or Alive)
Kasumi(Dead or Alive)
Alucard(Castlevania)
Harley Quinn
Bruce Lee
Ryu(Street Fighter)
Joe Musashi(Shinobi)

I'll figure out how to post pics later.

You didn't happen to call him Super Jew did you because I played a dude the other day with a Jesus character, also your Hulk would look better with shorts like this.

IMG_0243.jpg

No...I named him Jesus Christ, and he's here to kick some ass.

and in response to your hulk statement, i poses this earlier:

SOUND OFF!

My list:

Zorro
Billy Bob (a KKK member who dances with a hoola hoop...I use him as a sparring partner :D)
Leonidas (from 300)
Hulk (a little like the one found a few pages back, mine wears jeans as i find the jester shorts flare out too much and look really silly)
Myself as a ninja, samurai, and knight
My wife as a saucy pirate wench (no...you can't have the formula for this one :p)
and finally, Jesus Christ!

Thanks for the complements guys! I'm not fishing for complements here, but surprised no one has said anything about my Mystique. I was surprised how close you can come to making her look exactly like she does in the comics with what you are given in the game...the only major detail missing is the skirt

The Mystique is nice, but there are plenty of dresses in the roster of items that could come close to matching her skirt look.

The Mystique is nice, but there are plenty of dresses in the roster of items that could come close to matching her skirt look.

i know...but i couldn't choose, there's one that is damn close, but it has this stupid big ball at the end of the back tassel :mad:

which one are you thinking of?

I can't recall right off. I'll have to into character creation when I get home and find out for you.

So all these characters you guys rae making, are they actually any good or do they just look good.

Thanks for the complements guys! I'm not fishing for complements here, but surprised no one has said anything about my Mystique. I was surprised how close you can come to making her look exactly like she does in the comics with what you are given in the game...the only major detail missing is the skirt

as nice as mystique is, unless she changes while fighting, the novelty kinda wears off.

So all these characters you guys rae making, are they actually any good or do they just look good.

That really depends on how skilled you are with the move set of the character you've given them.

but other than that, some do more damage, some have more life, some just look like a character but don't really have anything special other than their moves.

as nice as mystique is, unless she changes while fighting, the novelty kinda wears off.

...then way make a CaS of any characters than sword wielding ones?

your point is a moot one, sir.

plus, the sword i gave her shapeshifts :o

What are Leonidas' stats?

if by stats you mean formula, here you go:

Soul of Hilde
Neck: Shinobi Cloak (8:64,20 / 8:64,20)
Arms: Vagrant's Kote (3:05,30 for all 4 colors)
Legs: Ashigaru Greaves (3:05,30 for all 4 colors)
Physique: -3 Muscularity: +48
Male Voice 2 pitch -50
Hair: Buzz cut (3:05,32 [same for eyebrows])
eyes (3:06, 28)
Skin (0:08,15)
Base Equipment (3:05,32)
Weapon: Zhang Ba Shemao

SOUND OFF!

My list:

Zorro
Leonidas (from 300)

Unfortunately my digital camera is done for right now so I can't provide any pictures, but i will give out the formulas upon request (except for the wife one...she's mine :mad:)

what are yours?

Ok thats cool how do you do that? I haven't had much time to play the game since I got it last week, but how did you create those characters??

Ok thats cool how do you do that? I haven't had much time to play the game since I got it last week, but how did you create those characters??

Go into Create a Soul mode and select the weird looking character to the right of Siegfried and from there, if you don't know how to create one, well...you need more help then I can offer.

if you want the formulas for specific characters, let me know.

some of my guys.

terrible quality, but that's just cause of the TV it's on. Hard to take pictures of things on the tv, ya?

My friend who has a PS3 is dragging his feet about getting this game, so I think I'm going to have to step up and buy it myself.

Has anyone made any customs of the Lizard using Lizardman yet?

Is it possible to use the final form swords of Soul Calibur & Soul Edge on one guy at the same time ?

Beat the game with Siegfried. the same with Soul Edge, beat the game (story mode) with Nightmare.

if by stats you mean formula, here you go:

Soul of Hilde
Neck: Shinobi Cloak (8:64,20 / 8:64,20)
Arms: Vagrant's Kote (3:05,30 for all 4 colors)
Legs: Ashigaru Greaves (3:05,30 for all 4 colors)
Physique: -3 Muscularity: +48
Male Voice 2 pitch -50
Hair: Buzz cut (3:05,32 [same for eyebrows])
eyes (3:06, 28)
Skin (0:08,15)
Base Equipment (3:05,32)
Weapon: Zhang Ba Shemao

Thanks, but I mean Attack% Defence% and HP%

Beat the game with Siegfried. the same with Soul Edge, beat the game (story mode) with Nightmare.

I did that but it is still not letting me buy Soul Calibur or Soul Edge Final Form with characters that uses two swords. Is it even possible to do what I want to do ? I am looking to use "both" swords on one character

Nope, not possible. Some of the characters have their own unique versions of both Soul Edge and Soul Calibur, but not the final forms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"