Soul Calibur IV

Ohhhh.... I'm sorry. I misread your post. No, you can't it's one style or the other. And only Talim style and to a lesser degree Kalik's style can use both swords at the same time.

I've made Conan, but I'm at a crossroads who's style would fit the Conan mold? Nightmare, Siegfried, Rock, Asteroth?

222.jpg

224.jpg

225.jpg

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3169232

LOL

No matter what, Tidus always comes out looking like some gay preppy frat boy.

...then way make a CaS of any characters than sword wielding ones?

your point is a moot one, sir.

plus, the sword i gave her shapeshifts :o
well because swords aren't the only weapons in the game and mystique is associated with shapeshifting.

I could say the same about nightwing but he did have dual swords during aoa so....yeah...

:confused:

I made an Asajj Ventress, but the lack of dual lightsabers hurts the character.

My latest batch of CAS characters. Please forgive the crappy quality, because since I'm moved into my dorm I only have a dinky 20" CRT to take pics from.

Hellboy 2.0 (now with horns!)

PIC-0063.jpg

Princess Leia

PIC-0059.jpg

Star Wars Kid

PIC-0072.jpg

Captain Planet

PIC-0061.jpg

Chun Li

PIC-0067.jpg

M. Bison

PIC-0068.jpg

Dante

PIC-0069.jpg

New CAS characters (continued from the last page)

Raiden

PIC-0070.jpg

Lui Kang

PIC-0071.jpg

Scorpion

PIC-0064.jpg

Sub-Zero

PIC-0062.jpg

Alien

PIC-0065.jpg

Predator

PIC-0066.jpg

Beat the story mode as Astaroth. I'm pretty sure beating story mode is how you unlock the joke weapons for each character.

I wanna make Joker and have him use a hula-hoop, but first I'll have to beat the game with Tira...

Set it on nomral and do it in like 10 minutes, pretty ez.

It's pretty easier to milk story mode on the hard setting as well, I'm saving up to $3 million to purchase all weapons and items for the achievements, so getting $240,000 for an S rank on hard goes a long way.

What char do you use to do that?

I've found that using Cervantase, or a custom char with his style and just mashing back + X + Y or back + X + B works incredibly well and rips most chars to half health in 1 attack.

Grr... When is Namco going to sell the business suit unlock key so that I can make Joker? >,<

You can already buy the maid costume from the Japanese Playstation Store, but I have no idea how one would go about buying it with a US credit card-- or if the actual unlock key would even be compatible with the US version of the game.

I hope that in the next update they do something about all these morons who just use Kilik and do cheap attacks to win... They're so annoying! Also, you should not be able to use Algol or Yoda in online mode AT ALL. :cmad: (fortunately, I have the PS3 version, so Yoda isn't a problem)

Also, they NEED to do somehting to level the playing field during lag... If you're a short range, fast character like Maxi or Taki (my to best characters), it's almost impossible to win during a laggy match unless your opponent is short range too.

They won't be able to too. Cause it's not only Kilik users. It's Siegfried, Mitsurigi, Astaroth, hell it's the entire cast...80 percent of online players are cheap asses. :o

Kilik is only cheap because he can reach across the entire screen. He has the longest attacks in the game, and they're incredibly easy to pull off (lol XXX mash mash mash mash win). Everyone else can be countered by everyone else, but Kilik almost can't be countered unless you're a pro with guard impacts and such.

Astaroth, Seigfried, Nightmare, all the other long range characters have slow attacks. Kiliks are just as fast as Talims and what not. He's been cheap since his inception, and pretty much anyone that plays him knows it.

Yeah, They need to dial back the clock on Kilik's speed I think. Also, what truly aggrivates me is that he is impossible to side step. Some moron will be wacking at you with the same vertical combo, but if you try to side step it, he'll use his horizontal attack which has almost as much range! Horizontal attacks are supposed to be fast and good for catching side steppers, but lack they lack range, while vertical attacks are supposed to be long range, but slow and easy to sidestep out of. With Kilik however, his vertical attacks are fast, and his horizontal attacks are long range. That is the perfect recipe for a cheap, n00b-friendly character who no-one wants to play against.

Wow... I just played against someone using Kilik, so figuring I didn't have a chance using Maxi, I decided to use my Star Wars Kid custom... I never play with Kilik's style normally, and the guy I was playing against was a higher level than me... But I whooped his can by button mashing! Kilik needs to be rebalanced, definitely.

What char do you use to do that?

I bounce around between Seigfried and Mitsurigi, mostly my Seigfried custom character as I have set him up as a huge damage dealer so I kill everyone within a few hits.

I hope that in the next update they do something about all these morons who just use Kilik and do cheap attacks to win... They're so annoying! Also, you should not be able to use Algol or Yoda in online mode AT ALL. :cmad: (fortunately, I have the PS3 version, so Yoda isn't a problem)

Guard Impacts are your friend, the amount of people that get cheesed off at me online because I constantly use GI's when they pull out Kilik is pretty funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"