Space Ghost and Other Hanna-Barbarra Properties

Lol, Jesus Christ. Though after reading Flintstones I see them going for a more dark tone with these properties.

Flintstones #1 was definitely satirical. Though no surprise there considering it's the same writer behind DCYou's Prez.

I wish Shaner was doing all of the art

I guess he's having issues with the schedule and deadlines? Changing artists in the middle of an issue has always bugged me. And I love Steve Rude too, but it's always jarring when the art style changes all of a sudden.
I agree. It wouldn't surprise me if Shaner's a bit slow. His art's pretty detailed, despite his figures being relatively minimalistic.

Yeah I actually saw a recent tweet of his where he said he needs to reevaluate his process because he feels like he's drawing every page twice.

The Jetsons By Jimmy Palmiotti And Amanda Conner
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/09...y-palmiotti-and-amanda-conner-from-dc-comics/

iqKZrPP.jpg

Oh man, I may have to get into that. I loved that team on Power Girl years ago. Not super hot on some of those redesigns, though. What the hell at Rosie?

I was wondering when they'd get around to The Jetsons. Thought it was weird they left them off the initial line-up.

I'm not sure on Rosie's redesign but the others look fine. I wonder if they'll have the same satirical approach as The Flintstones comic or a different approach

The image isn't very clear, but I don't think they did anything particularly wrong with Rosie. It just looks like they accentuated her form to go along with the fact that she's considered female, rather than making her look like a rolling box. Not like they turned her into a cybernetic blow-up doll.

Is anyone reading The Flintstones? Holy ****, it's fantastic. With Prez's second part being canned, Flintstones is a great replacement. It's also from the same creative team, so if you've liked DCYou's Prez, or enjoy cultural/social commentary and dark humour, then I highly suggest you to pick up the book.

Is anyone reading The Flintstones? Holy ****, it's fantastic. With Prez's second part being canned, Flintstones is a great replacement. It's also from the same creative team, so if you've liked DCYou's Prez, or enjoy cultural/social commentary and dark humour, then I highly suggest you to pick up the book.
I'll look into it. And the Jetsons.

This is definitely the consensus around the web. I'm going to pick up the first trade when it comes out. The previews I saw looked great.

So how many Hanna-Barbara titles are being published right now?

That last shot of Booster, though.....lawd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"