Space Ghost..."Reimagined"

After sinking into a deep depression and, as you said, getting so drunk he probably forgot the whole ordeal the next day. I doubt he would go all out on Race.

Still, one hell of a fight. I wonder if Space Ghost could take a Green Lantern?

dude, that would be amazing. It would be great to see him have some interaction with the DC verse, unless maybe it's a star wars kind of deal, where it exist in it's own universe.

More Range? I don't think so. SG's got some serious power in dem there gaunlets.

I meant range in terms of how much space he can effect. GL can do much more long distance atacks than Space Ghost.

How do you figure? He attacks with Beams of energy. Just like a GL with no imagination.

Yeah. It just seams to me, from what I've read, that GL has alot more range. I mean, Kyle (with more effort than you or I could probably ever conjur, mind you), once pushed an entire city into space.

It's funny how were saying Space Ghost could beat a GL.
If this were two years ago, you'd be called a loon if you said this.

I'd still call you a loon today. GLs have about a thousand times the versatility of Space Ghost.

Thats only because we have yet to see any real feats from SG. Maybe if there was an ongoing....

hell I would read a SG ongoing set in the DCU

I'd rather it was outside of the DCU. It's own universe. That way you could fit the other Hanna Barbarra guys in.....didn't we have this conversation before?

Anubis said:
Still, one hell of a fight. I wonder if Space Ghost could take a Green Lantern?
good question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"