"Spectacular Spider-Man" Storyboard Artists

bingy13

Sidekick
Reaction score
I am wondering if I could acquire the assistance of some of SHH's finest storyboard artists to reboard my horribly copied and horribly drawn storyboards for the true Spider-Man origin movie, that will probably never be made, but I can hope.

The sequence I hope to have reboarded is the final fight sequence between Spidey and The Vulture, the main bad guy in the film. The majority of the fight takes place in Midtown High's library, with the end taking place in the air. This all happens on prom night, the time when Peter stops being a wall flower and decides to dance with Gwen, but now he must give it up to fight. I took some liberties with Vulture's backstory. He was an inventor in which Peter Parker became the intern to. He has cancer, thus the reason he is bald. When Peter proved his cure for cancer research wrong, Adrian seeks revenge against Peter. He assumes the identity of The Vulture, by wearing a harness that he also invented. He learns that Peter is Spider-Man, hey it's Petes first couple weeks so give him a break (Vulture will be the only character in the movie who knows Pete is Spidey, don't worry).

So here are my really bad attempts at storyboarding this fight, but it does have the direction I want at least.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y239/bingy13/1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"