Teaser Trailer with SUPERMAN RETURNS

Mirko has confirmed it is with SR. It's a done deal.:up:

theShape said:
uhh...did you read the caption? spidey is telling theaters to be on the lookout for the SM3 teaser to come with Supes.

???
I'll laugh if they turn out to be wrong... :spidey:

Spideyssuperfan said:
that doesnt say that its confirmed that spider-man will be with SR.

wtf? are you blind or something?

I wish people would stop arguing, it's getting really ******ed. The teaser is playing with Returns and that's final! It's not an if, hopefully, or maybe, it IS happening.

SLYspyder said:

I wish people would stop arguing, it's getting really ******ed. The teaser is playing with Returns and that's final! It's not an if, hopefully, or maybe, it IS happening.

*sigh*:spidey:

Spidey_Zombie said:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]With a possible trailer looming at month's end, production of Spider-Man 3 continued in New York this week.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Apparently as a gag, director Sam Raimi showed up in an admiral's suit on Thursday. Shooting involved both Tobey Maguire as Peter Parker and Kirsten Dunst as Mary Jane Watson.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]As far as a Spider-Man trailer being attached with Superman Returns, a representative for the film said that it was "just a rumor" at this point.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sony will have a Spider-Man 3 presentation at Comic-Con International in San Diego next month, although it is unclear if Raimi or any of the actors will be thre. [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Click on the thumbnails below for larger and fuller images from shooting in New York and look for more on Spider-Man 3 soon here in The Continuum. [/FONT]

Source :spidey:
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Dragon said:
If it was false, they'd have said that. Also, the 'representative" doesn't seem to want to give his/her name. And- "at this point" pretty much clues you that this will solidify soon.

Anyway, we should hear something this week if it's yay or nay. But this report certainly doesn't suggest the teaser won't be with SR.

like dragon already said spider-zombie. if it was untrue, they'd have debunked it straight away.

WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED?!
Sam Raimi said it, SHH! confirmed it, Sony Newsletter confirmed it.

WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED?!

SLYspyder said:
like dragon already said spider-zombie. if it was untrue, they'd have debunked it straight away.

WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED?!

WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED?!

:confused: is it true or untrue,:confused: i dont understand... :D

Guess who got his tickets!
Guess who got his tickets!

:D

SLYspyder said:

WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED?!

WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED?!

Maybe he's waiting for a personal invitation from Sam Rami? :)

on larry legends sig its from a dennis leary song,
and dennis leary did this stand up show and he was talkin about nyQuil...
little n little y Big Fuc*in' Q

Random i know,
but i figured he knew what i meant.

SLYspyder said:

the poster says that the trailer will be out in time for SR, not that it'll be on the same reel as it. im pretty sure that SR isnt the only movie coming out soon.

Now I really can't wait to see SR!!!!!!!

Spideyssuperfan said:
the poster says that the trailer will be out in time for SR, not that it'll be on the same reel as it. im pretty sure that SR isnt the only movie coming out soon.

your absolutely right. "SM3 teaser will be released just in time FOR Superman's opening" doesn't mean it'll be on the same reel. They might release it with some other unknown film coming out in about a week....******

SLYspyder said:
your absolutely right. "SM3 teaser will be released just in time FOR Superman's opening" doesn't mean it'll be on the same reel. They might release it with some other unknown film coming out in about a week....******

no need to call him that. he was just trying to...use his noggin.

i work at a theater. our superman reels are in and there no spiderman 3 trailer but it mite be under a different name i dont know. but i mean the trailers supposed to debut in like week now and we have no formal announcement from sony. by this time for the spider-man 2 teaser we had release dates descriptions and everything. i know its apparantly confirmed to be with superman but have we ruled out just simple miscommunication or false information from all these sources?

Well Secret Riddle it could just be the luck of you theater, because when I saw X3, I got no Superman trailer. (and just about everyone else here did)

yah well also wen we recieved harry potter 4 the superman trailer wasnt there but it actually was jus under a fake name. so theres still hope i guess.

Secret_Riddle said:
yah well also wen we recieved harry potter 4 the superman trailer wasnt there but it actually was jus under a fake name. so theres still hope i guess.
I've never heard of a movie trailer being under a fake name, but i guess it's more likely than unlikely. What fake name was Superman under? And if there is any really wierd name on Superman Returns trailers, that's probably the Spider-Man 3 trailer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"