Teaser Trailer with SUPERMAN RETURNS

Reaction score
Sorry. I didn't know which forum to put this in, but I got this from RT.com:

RottenTomatoes.com said:
Superman to "Return" with "Spider-Man 3" Trailer

Scott Weinberg writes: "Director Sam Raimi revealed during an interview with Superhero Hype! that the first teaser trailer for "Spider-Man 3" will accompany the theatrical release of "Superman Returns."

"Superhero Hype! has now confirmed that theaters will start screening "Superman Returns" on 10:00pm on Tuesday, June 27th ahead of the official June 28th release date! Oh, and this isn't just conventional theaters, it includes IMAX theaters as well."

Plus we now have a running time: 150 minutes on the button, apparently."

that piece of info was given to us by venum on this site.

i hope the teaser comes online soon.

I can't stop looking at that avatar. thanks for the news again...

I doubt there will be a teaser with SR.

It's too soon, they've never released a teaser this early in production. For Spidey 2, they started filming in January and we didn't get a TEASER until December.

I just don't see it happening.

ya but it is only a teaser and they know how much fan boys really want it.

Its the same with them showing us a teaser of the video game knowing it wont come out till next year with the movie.

Jspider13 said:

It's too soon, they've never released a teaser this early in production. For Spidey 2, they started filming in January and we didn't get a TEASER until December.

I agree - it does seem unlikely.

However, showing the SM3 teaser with Talledega Nights would have been unusually early for a Spidey teaser as well. Perhaps the awesome opening weekend numbers for X-Men 3 gave Marvel/Sony the shot in the arm they needed to crank up the hype machine early.

I'll need to hear more confirmation before I believe it however.

Blackmouf2002 said:
Its the same with them showing us a teaser of the video game knowing it wont come out till next year with the movie.

That's a game production, clearly not connected with any of the filming.

But, what he's saying is that you can have a teaser whenever, it doesn't even have to have any footage from the film. It can just be some sort of text teaser or something.

all u need for a good teaser are some edited clips that they filmed so far, keck you can even do cgi.

just throw it together and have a decent teaser

I demand greater than decent.

:mad:

Don't be surprised......SR started shooting in March. By July, Singer was showing the 5 minute reel at Comic Con.

Spidey has been shooting since what? January?

It could very well just be something very simple and vague.

Yeah i hope it comes out with Superman Returns, that would be nice. Hey nice avatar Ultimate Movie-Man. I wonder if that's from X-MEN Evolution the animated series

Jspider13 said:

^I agree.

But Sam Raimi said it...:(

Well, ok.

First off, I asked him about the teaser trailer and I said, it's coming with Talladega Nights right? Before I finished asking the question, he said Superman. And I said what? Because you guys at Superhero Hype! said Talladega nights. Then Sam Raimi himself said Superman, and there was another man listening who confirmed that. But then Sam said well I don't know what "they're" doing but they told me Superman Returns. Keep a look out.

Jspider13 said:

But then, we know they've been shooting longer than January. Didn't James Franco say they've been shooting since like, November? And- they've actually been working on the movie for an extra year than was the case with Spidey 2.

Still seems to early.

I would be a smart move from Sony if they bring out the Teaser with Returns.

Jspider13 said:

Thats becase there hasn't been movie that sony know mkany people will want to see, so attaching it to SR would be a big and smart thing to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"