Teaser Trailer with SUPERMAN RETURNS

Yup, that was the production code name

SmirkingRevenge said:
Supes was under "Red Sun" I think.

Shh, you can't give away secrets like that. I bet right now the WB has a team of hitmen speeding to your house to wack you for revealing such top secret info.

Oh Noes! Teh Sun is Burning Mine Eyes!!!
On a minor note I am behind your newfound sig all the way---
Larrylegend as Mod means total anarchy and I want it that way. You've got my vote.

SmirkingRevenge said:
Oh Noes! Teh Sun is Burning Mine Eyes!!!
On a minor note I am behind your newfound sig all the way---
Larrylegend as Mod means total anarchy and I want it that way. You've got my vote.

:up:

Isnt it weird that they would bundle the SM3 trailer from Marvel with SUPES, the DC comic character?

No. Not at all. If so, I propose to you this.

Isn't it weird that they would bundle the Superman Returns trailer from DC with X3, Marvel characters?

Well i guess the movies are two summers apart it doesnt really matter...but spiderman was like created in a way that mirrors supes quite a bit.

It could very well be hidden. Nobody knew the Simpson's movie teaser was coming when it came out a few months ago

I have never been more hyped for a movie than what I am for superman returns (even more hyped than what I was for spidey 2, and that was crazy!)...There was nothing I wanted more than to see a teaser to "spidey 3" in the previews to superman...but I doubt that it will happen now... seriously, guys, we would've heard something by now, I'm afraid... Usually I always have at least ONE preview that I'm hoping to see when I go see a movie in theaters. with superman returns, I couldn't care less about them! Except if it's for spider-man 3! So I'm pretty bumbed out if it doesn't happen, and I dont think it will, sadly...

christpunchers said:
Isnt it weird that they would bundle the SM3 trailer from Marvel with SUPES, the DC comic character?
would you rather have the trailer with a comic book movie or with a comedy or a horror movie?

just hink about it. it is the ultimate promoting. people that are going to see superman obviously like comic movies and a trailer for spiderman is very smart.

comic book fans just dont think very smart ....thats why they dotn make movies. comic fans always think that everything is a war between spiderman and superman,dc vs. marvel.

i never thought that i would see more than 2 posts about how is it strange that a teaser is with superman. but i guess that people just dont understand.....the obvious things.

Like people said before....it's still very possible the teaser is there. The Simpsons was hush hush until reports started coming out onto the net.

if they want than they can make a suprise with the teaser.

ComicBookGuy25 said:
No. Not at all. If so, I propose to you this.

Isn't it weird that they would bundle the Superman Returns trailer from DC with X3, Marvel characters?

Also, didn't FF run with Batman Begins?

Another thing to consider is this: WB might not want to confirm the Spidey 3 teaser for a financial reason.

Say SR makes record-breaking box office this week. If they announced officially that the Spidey 3 teaser was there, then there'd be an asterisk next to SR's record, because it could be claimed that a number of the audience was only there for the Spidey 3 teaser.

Iron Man said:
I've never heard of a movie trailer being under a fake name, but i guess it's more likely than unlikely. What fake name was Superman under? And if there is any really wierd name on Superman Returns trailers, that's probably the Spider-Man 3 trailer.

superman returns? i honestly cant remember it was proly red sun since that was its codename. i actually dont have permission to look at the superman reels yet. my manager says they stay off limits to us until the 27th ill ask him what trailers are with it though. he just said spider-man 3 wasnt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"