Teaser Trailer with SUPERMAN RETURNS

Spidey_Zombie said:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]With a possible trailer looming at month's end, production of Spider-Man 3 continued in New York this week.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Apparently as a gag, director Sam Raimi showed up in an admiral's suit on Thursday. Shooting involved both Tobey Maguire as Peter Parker and Kirsten Dunst as Mary Jane Watson.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]As far as a Spider-Man trailer being attached with Superman Returns, a representative for the film said that it was "just a rumor" at this point.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sony will have a Spider-Man 3 presentation at Comic-Con International in San Diego next month, although it is unclear if Raimi or any of the actors will be thre. [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Click on the thumbnails below for larger and fuller images from shooting in New York and look for more on Spider-Man 3 soon here in The Continuum. [/FONT]

Source :spidey:
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
Great, now if you're smart Sony, you'll attach the trailer to PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 2. And ready us to own COMIC-CON in about a month or more!

One more thing...close this damn thread!

Spidey_Zombie said:
As far as a Spider-Man trailer being attached with Superman Returns, a representative for the film said that it was "just a rumor" at this point.

If it was false, they'd have said that. Also, the 'representative" doesn't seem to want to give his/her name. And- "at this point" pretty much clues you that this will solidify soon.

Anyway, we should hear something this week if it's yay or nay. But this report certainly doesn't suggest the teaser won't be with SR.

Dragon said:
If it was false, they'd have said that. Also, the 'representative" doesn't seem to want to give his/her name. And- "at this point" pretty much clues you that this will solidify soon.

Anyway, we should hear something this week if it's yay or nay. But this report certainly doesn't suggest the teaser won't be with SR.

:up:

Just taking the time, to remember a few things that may have occured in the past....
*Takes a slice of that humble pie*

SLYspyder said:
sigh, how many ****in times does it have to be confirmed before you idiots stop calling it a rumor?!
Whose the idiot ass-hole.... :spidey:

dark_b said:
it was confirmed already more than once ;)
You lied. :spidey:

Spidey_Zombie said:
Just taking the time, to remember a few things that may have occured in the past....
*Takes a slice of that humble pie*

Whose the idiot ass-hole.... :spidey:

You lied. :spidey:

actually. it has beend confirmed by SHH. they stand by their confirmation.

and there was also that newsletter sent out to theater about the SM3 trailer being shown with prints of Supes.

theShape said:
actually. it has beend confirmed by SHH. they stand by their confirmation.

and there was also that newsletter sent out to theater about the SM3 trailer being shown with prints of Supes.
You sure that wasn't just rumored? Because if Superman Returns come out, and I see no Spider-man 3 trailer...I WILL be back.... :spidey:

Spidey_Zombie said:
You sure that wasn't just rumored? Because if Superman Returns come out, and I see no Spider-man 3 trailer...I WILL be back.... :spidey:
SHH! was also very adamant about the rumored 2:15 minute X3!!! So this rumor could also very easily be false. I still say nothing is solid until we have heard word from Sony or Raimi and company.

chaseter said:
SHH! was also very adamant about the rumored 2:15 minute X3!!! So this rumor could also very easily be false. I still say nothing is solid until we have heard word from Sony or Raimi and company.

Raimi said it and so did Sony.

liesse00 said:
Raimi said it and so did Sony.
I didn't know that. If so, why are people debating over it in here?

The Squirrel said:
Why so much secretcy for a teaser?

Remember the suprising Simpsons trailer? It'll create major buzz when general audiences go to see Superman Returns and get a huge surprise seeing the Spidey 3 teaser. Now you've got that and ComicCon to create huge Hype through the fall. :D

The teaser will hardly be nothing....probably just shots of Spidey swinging. Lets hope we see some Sandman and maybe symbiote Spidey or Venom.

i doubt that
i think that sony is gonna give the fans what they want, which im guessing is a 5 second shot of venom that will probably appear at the end of the movie

Raimi said that Topher's villain didn't appear in the teaser.

It would be a smart move to not so Venom at all and let the audience get the first look as they watch the movie.

IMO.

chaseter said:

superherohype was given false info from a reliable source for x3. since there were so many different sources with different running times. here he is saying without a doubt its with superman, he never said that for the x3 running time.

trust me if superherohype is this sure about somtin..its happening.

They send a newsletter called "Inside Scoop" to theatre owners. It was on the front page of that letter from Sony. I posted a pic in this thread. Just look up and you'll find it.

No I'm not kidding. Scroll up until you see a post by me with a big pic attached showing the confirmattion. Might be a few pages back but it is there.

Edit: Here it is below and it is NOT a fan made manip as one suggested:

72c79f1ddc.jpg

Advanced Dark said:
No I'm not kidding. Scroll up until you see a post by me with a big pic attached showing the confirmattion. Might be a few pages back but it is there.

Edit: Here it is below and it is NOT a fan made manip as one suggested:

72c79f1ddc.jpg

Cool! :):up:

Spideyssuperfan said:
that doesnt say that its confirmed that spider-man will be with SR.

uhh...did you read the caption? spidey is telling theaters to be on the lookout for the SM3 teaser to come with Supes.

???

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"