Sequels Spider-Man 4 The Game

yeah. mysterio was awesome in sm2 the game (except the final battle with him.)!
yeah he had some awesome levels, but breaking all those mirrors got kinda boring after awhile.

I bet if the Lizard is the villain in 4 (which he should be) the people who make the game will be annoyed since they gave him such a big part in Spidey 3 the game

Yea really lol, but it wouldnt be the first of continuity problems between the the other spidey movie games.

I bet if the Lizard is the villain in 4 (which he should be) the people who make the game will be annoyed since they gave him such a big part in Spidey 3 the game
the games have used about every spider-man villian that might be in 4.

I really want Black Cat to be in SM4 the game because her appearance in SM2 game wuz jus awesome i hope she is playable when you beat the game or something because i love black cat

also i hope human torch shows up to race spidey or something it would be cool

last i really want to play as black cat

There is no way the next gen systems (PS4, Xbox___, and Nintendo ____) are coming out in 2009, that's absolutely ridiculous. That would mean that buying one now is a complete waste because 2008' is just around the corner and games are still being made for the PS2. So why waste all that money on a system that will be outdone in a year? Those systems are not coming out that soon. No console company is willing to waste that much money putting out the still "new" systems only to have them last two to three years top. That thought is wack. Truth spoken.

There is no way the next gen systems (PS4, Xbox___, and Nintendo ____) are coming out in 2009, that's absolutely ridiculous. That would mean that buying one now is a complete waste because 2008' is just around the corner and games are still being made for the PS2. So why waste all that money on a system that will be outdone in a year? Those systems are not coming out that soon. No console company is willing to waste that much money putting out the still "new" systems only to have them last two to three years top. That thought is wack. Truth spoken.

Of course not, new systems usually come out every 6 years (4 years in microsoft's case).

Why's everyone posting these next-next gen systems? PS4? Xbox720? The Sm1 , SM2, SM3 games were on PS2. Xbox had Sm1 and SM2. Game systems usually last anywhere from 5-7 years. I doubt the current gen systems will be booted out in 2 years.

Why's everyone posting these next-next gen systems? PS4? Xbox720? The Sm1 , SM2, SM3 games were on PS2. Xbox had Sm1 and SM2. Game systems usually last anywhere from 5-7 years. I doubt the current gen systems will be booted out in 2 years.

Agreed, the Xbox 360 only cameout so soon as competition for PS3. The next generation consoles won't come out for quite some time now, especially since it would be hard to improve anything.

6 they've already made the PS4 they made as the PS3 was bieng made

that's not true. Do you have any idea what kind of financial hit SONY took making PS-3? There might not even be a PS 4. They haven't decided if it's worth investing in the research, because SONY is losing a hundred and fifty dollars on each console they sell, and they are still trailing in retail sales.

the movie will probaly come out in 2010 not 2009
user3203_1178467032.gif

Nope. I've researched and it's DEFINETLY out in 2009.

user3203_1178467032.gif

Nope. I've researched and it's DEFINETLY out in 2009.
I visited my cousin who lives in the year 2009 and I saw part of Spiderman 4. Lizards not in it. BMB wrote the screenplay. Its terrible.

Anyway, since this was basically year one for the real systems of this generation, theres no way the next gen will be in full swing by 2010. PS3 hasnt even begun to sell the units they need and start making money off the software sales, so they definently wouldnt put out a new console and go through it all again so soon. Maybe Microsoft will have something new out by then though.

SM4 should not be a free-roam game, it should be a SM1 clone since that was the only good one.

They got SM2 so right all they needed to do was improve the things you can do and have more variety in missions and minigames. Yet the free roam in USM and especially SM3 sucks. SM2 was on the cusp of something great SM3 is as bland as SR game free roam.

What Dacrowe said...They also needed some extras for replay value like costumes or other characters to play as.

I thought SM3's free roam was great. City, sewers, subways, it was very nice. I think in SM4 we will be able to go to the statue of liberty.

You could do that in SM2 which hadm ore fun gameplay...

Yeah, that was fun. If they do add that in the Spidey4 game, I wonder if they will have us take helicopters to the statue of liberty or something new.

Swim?

You can always swim in sequels, it's a video-game cliche.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"