Sequels SPIDER-MAN 5: will be a Venom spin off ?

Bug-Eyes

The Immortal
Reaction score
1. I would say that Spider-man 3 introduces Venom.

2. Spider-Man and Venom fight it out....Possible inclusion of Carnage.

3. Then after Spider-man 4, Venom might take over franchise.......Topher Grace the lead.... The reason for this is I can't see Tobey Maguire contining on after Spider-man 4....

I think that this thread goes in the Spider-Man Sequels forum ^^

Venoms not gonna be in SM4. If the Q&A is right(which I think it is) hes gonna die at the end of SM3, well Brock anyway.

Ultimate_Venom said:
Venoms not gonna be in SM4. If the Q&A is right(which I think it is) hes gonna die at the end of SM3, well Brock anyway.

q & A whats this?

Sorry, I should have posted in sequels section but had to windows open and click new post on the wrong one

Venom will die in S-M3 and he won't have a spinoff.

I say SM4 have it be Spidey vs Venom, and introduce Carnage. Then in SM5 have it be Spidey vs Venom vs Carnage.

You guys act like your not even in the spoiler forums.

GoldGoblin said:
Venom will die in S-M3 and he won't have a spinoff.

How do you know that Venom will die in SM3? This I gotta hear.

CrypticOne said:
How do you know that Venom will die in SM3? This I gotta hear.

Because the Q&A says so, and everythin in it has been right so far (like the black costume and GG's new suit bein black and havin a snowboard)

Ultimate_Venom said:
Because the Q&A says so, and everythin in it has been right so far (like the black costume and GG's new suit bein black and havin a snowboard)

^Yep and the trailer also showed us spidey vs Sandman in an underground subway like the Q&A said it would.

Ultimate_Venom said:

Can somebody point me in the direction of this Q & A I dont no what it is

They can't kill Eddie brock off.....maybe thats true....maybe Eddie is consumed by symbiote and in part four "THERE IS ONLY VENOM" they become one like in the cartoon series.....

Other than that Carnage may show up and scrap venom in 4 which would be so stupid.......Ya cant kill venom off

I don't think they would build up a character, like Eddie Brock, and just kill him off. It would be stupid and a waste.

CrypticOne said:
I don't think they would build up a character, like Eddie Brock, and just kill him off. It would be stupid and a waste.

that would suk......EDDIE CAN NOT BE KILLED........VENOM MUST LIVE.

That would be great if Spidey 4 was Spiderman vs Venom, but everybody knows Venom's dying at the end of SM3 ... :(

Aren said:
That would be great if Spidey 4 was Spiderman vs Venom, but everybody knows Venom's dying at the end of SM3 ... :(

Except these two that refuse to believe the truth. Get over it people, Brocks gonna die, but not the symbiote.

Ultimate_Venom said:
Except these two that refuse to believe the truth. Get over it people, Brocks gonna die, but not the symbiote.

So you are 100% sure that Venom, or rather Eddie Brock WILL die? Well, I'd not like to believe it but I don't like Topher Grace anyway. They probably want Venom to connect with different people are something then. Well, heres to SM3, gotta love it anyway.

I don't think Venom is going to be in a 4 or a 5 one, so far all the main villains in Spider-Man movies died that still doesn't mean that he will did in this one but I just don't think Venom will be back I hope but I dought it.

CrypticOne said:
So you are 100% sure that Venom, or rather Eddie Brock WILL die? Well, I'd not like to believe it but I don't like Topher Grace anyway. They probably want Venom to connect with different people are something then. Well, heres to SM3, gotta love it anyway.

Im 100% sure Brock will die, though I'd rather him be put in a coma or something. Not because I want him to appear in a sequel (I want to see other villains like Lizard and Scorpion) but because Im gonna hate it that they are gonna kill another villain in the movies.

Same goes goes with Sandman, I hope he just becomes incarcerated in a Super Prison or gets washed down the sewers or something. Harry though has to die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"