SPIDER-MAN 5: will be a Venom spin off ?

Discussion in 'Spider-Man Sequels' started by Bug-Eyes, Jun 30, 2006.

?

Would You be Happy if..........

1. Spider-Man 5: is Actually A venom Spin off

2. Spider-Man 4: Is Spidey verse venom

3. Spider-Man 4: Is Spidey verse venom introduce Carnage

4. Spider-Man 4: new bad guy forget Venom, give him his own film

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. CrypticOne Poetic Violence

Well if people see that the villain isn't killed, they'd expect that villain to be in more movies. Plus, they're not gonna make like 20 of these movies, probably only six and thats all. So it doesn't surprise me that they are killing all the villains off.

2. Gotendbz-2 Registered

Venom should be in the last 10 minutes of SM3 and have no fights with Venom untill SM4. AND DONT KILL HIM!!!!!!!! And as for Carnage, He isnt even that good of a character, he has no story, its just KILL KILL KILL with Carnage.

3. Bug-Eyes The Immortal

For the record knowing some facts is fine......But a major plot point like Venom being killed off......I some how dont think sony would let out.....no matter how correct one person has been......

Go ahead start the critisism of me.......but hey who cares........I don't ......

4. Venom 1988 formerly Ultimate_Venom

It got to the point where the Q&A was sent to different websites, and eventually Sony requested that it would be taken down.

5. Bug-Eyes The Immortal

OK, ok,,,,,,,but my answer is "WE WILL SEE"............

VENOM WILL LIVE

6. Shadow_Knight AKA Symbiote Spider-Man

I hope he does that's why I think it will be Spidey verse Venom introduce Carnage.

7. Style 92 Registered

If they do a Venom Spinoff, it won't be called Spiderman 5

8. weezerspider Registered

Why would VENOM take over the SPIDERMAN franchise? If it's a spin-off, which I personally would not want, they would title it VENOM

9. Spencer9 Registered

venom wont make it to 4.. brock will be dead face it, if they can kill off norman they can sure kill off eddie... anyway there wont be a venom spinoff it would more than likely suck without spiderman. venom's only time to shine will be in spiderman 3, better enjoy venom fanboys.. carnage could be a later villain yes, but not venom.. u dont want him being in every movie.

10. hk_spyke Registered

the differace is norman is surpose to die. just like Harry and even sandman. doc ock isn't 100% "dead" they do that with villains in the comics all the time you think they died be they come back later. venom probbly won't die he'll just get seperated from the alien like in the comics so he "could" come back in a later part. but if he does die it will be a "did he really die" ending

11. Spencer9 Registered

what do you mean norman is "supposed" to die.. he was a huge character for a long time.. they will kill off venom or at least eddie.. the are talking recently like they dont plan for a 4. which means 3 will have a conclusion and Spiderman will somehow finish off these villains

12. hk_spyke Registered

Norman dies in the comic you know that really famous one "the green goblin's last stand" kinda sums it up. that's y sam killed him. bring the goblin back years later was just a way to try and boost sales. sam's not going to do that. eddie will be seperated from the suit and put in jail or put in a coma. i don't think he'll die. they killed norman cause he does die in the comic (the exact same way he did in the movie) they "kill" doc ock cause ock's looked like he died so many times in the comic just to come back later it makes sense to do that in the movie plus he did die in ASM Vol. 1 but they have him alive again in Vol. 2 like other characters that died. harry dies as the green goblin 2 , sandman just died not to long ago in the comic. venom has never been killed, he's being put in jail with and without the suit and he's been MIA but never dead. that's y i don't think they will kill him. plus if they do make more movies sony going to want the option of bringing back some villains the ones sam doesn't kill. and sam won't kill any villain that doesn't die in the comic. IMO