Sequels Venom spin-off: Happening or not?

I'd rather we get a Spidey/Avengers team up movie than see Sony create a poor man's MCU.

I voted yes, because I believe it'll be happening sooner or later.

I wouldn't really call this "a poor man's MCU." If the filmmakers think that making a spin-off would benefit the film series and contribute something useful to the main story, then they should go for it. Especially with a character like Venom, or a villain group such as the Sinister Six.

I wouldn't really call this "a poor man's MCU." If the filmmakers think that making a spin-off would benefit the film series and contribute something useful to the main story, then they should go for it. Especially with a character like Venom, or a villain group such as the Sinister Six.

There would only be Venom and Black Cat. I personally would have no interest to see them in a solo film. I barely find Wolverine interesting on his own.

To each their own I guess. I'd love to see a Venom solo movie since I'm such a huge fan. Black Cat is a bit iffy, but it depends on how they would handle her character in the main SM films first.

But otherwise a spin-off film could focus more on the Sinister Six and be from their perspective perhaps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"