Far From Home Spider-Man: Far From Home Spoilers Discussion (Spoilers for Endgame as well)

It also seems Adrien brody is in the movie, but I don't know if that's real or who is he playing.

This is all really funny becase just a few hours ago, some users in the non-spoiler thread were talking about how much better MCU Spider-Man is compared to Raimi's. Well, now it seems like Raimi's Spider-Man is gonna be canon to the MCU? The irony

I've heard that he's playing Osborn.

I just want to know if Osborn is teased in this or not

The people on reddit who spoiled the Jameson thing said that Brody isn't in the movie and there are no references to Norman Osborn, Oscorp or the Sinister Six.

That's fine.

Other than JJJ being back ( thus meaning the Raimi movies and the MCU are possibly colliding ), I don't see anything else as being "mindblowing"
Oh trust me there is something else very mind blowing

According to someone on reddit:

Mid-credits: Fury and Hill revealed to be Skrull Impersonators

Post credits: Mysterio revealing Peter's secret identity as Spidey, and JK Simmons as Jonah Jameson is one of the people talking about it

Post credits: Mysterio revealing Peter's secret identity as Spidey, and JK Simmons as Jonah Jameson is one of the people talking about it
:applaud

Bingo.

Why would they recruit Spider-man if they are skrulls?

So is Jameson from the multi verse or in our universe?

Fury being a Skrull would explain his reaction to Peter asking about Captain Marvel.

The people on reddit who spoiled the Jameson thing said that Brody isn't in the movie and there are no references to Norman Osborn, Oscorp or the Sinister Six.
Oh, I see. That's a shame, I was hoping he would be in this movie.

Skrulls might want to live here, but they would want to use the Avengers to fight any possible threat that could destroy our planet. once the threat gets dealt with, Skrulls will come in full force.

It looks like they might be setting up Secret Invasion.

Does the movie focus on the multiverse at all? I assume that the return of JJJ means that the multiverse thing is legit?

Simmons being back would be great, but Skrulls? Is that really true?

So the question is when was Fury replaced by the Skrull? Did he actually die in TWS or was it more recent?

I need context, Someone post the full spoilers. :funny: This is the spoiler thread, no one should be upset about getting everything spoiled.

Hi all, thank you to those who are giving out small spoilers. I'd love someone to PM me with the whole plot if they could but if you don't want to I understand.

One question I'd like answered though is whether or not it is shown what the rebuilt Avengers/Stark Tower looks like now and if it is revealed to belong to anyone famous? I assume not Osborne as people would be talking about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"