Homecoming Spider-Man Homecoming (2017) General Discussion - - - - - - Part 83

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Starr reprises his role as "Pizza-Waving Guy" from The Incredible Hulk.

MORE NEWS! MARTIN STARR JOINS THE CAST AND MICHAEL KEATON IS OFFICIALY THE VULTURE!
http://deadline.com/2016/06/martin-starr-spider-man-homecoming-silicon-valley-1201774105/

I'm getting a Quentin Beck vibe from Martin Starr.

5-LP_SM2_Part_5b.jpg

However I could honestly say the same thing about Logan Marshall Green.

latest

He's totally going to be the Tinkerer... But it would be cool if he turns out to be Norman Osborn. He has the looks for it...
latest

Logan Marshall Green Goblin.

Matt Lintz was one of the finalists

I forgot about him, and his involvment as a finalist is jarring , but he would definitely have more of a chance being Harry then Barbieri.

MORE NEWS! MARTIN STARR JOINS THE CAST AND MICHAEL KEATON IS OFFICIALY THE VULTURE!
http://deadline.com/2016/06/martin-starr-spider-man-homecoming-silicon-valley-1201774105/

He has to be the tinkerer right...

Just googled LMG, and goddamn is this dude Tom Hardy's doppleganger! :wow: :wow:

Logan+Marshall+Green+Short+Hairstyles+Short+6YgRDfg6xrox.jpg

tumblr_m4wul8oLDp1qzqquyo2_500.jpg

Funny thing is LMG already has a twin.

So they report that LMG is being added as a villain alongside Keaton, who should be rumored to be
The Tinkerer
and Martin Starr is unspecified but he looks more like
The Tinkerer
He's played a geeky tech guy almost all the time.

Last edited:
c'mon Marvel, just confirm who Zendaya is playing!!

What if they're dusting off that idea from Raimi's S-M4 and plan on opening the film with an action sequence involving villains from the comics? Maybe Starr is Mysterio and Glover is the Shocker.

So they report that LMG is being added as a villain alongside Keaton, who should be rumored to be
The Tinkerer
and Martin Starr is unspecified but he looks more like
The Tinkerer
He's played a geeky tech guy almost all the time.

I thought the exact same thing! ahah Martin looks like a younger Tinkerer. I would love if Logan Marshall-Green turned out to be Norman!:woot:

I thought the exact same thing! ahah Martin looks like a younger Tinkerer. I would love if Logan Marshall-Green turned out to be Norman!:woot:
Nice. It's so confusing!!! That'd be cool but not sure if he's a big enough actor, you know?

All this news is so exciting! I just wish we knew who they were playing.

How many more actors will be revealed we're already at 12.

I bet tomorrow will be the day of the press release... So tomorrow we'll know who almost everyone is playing.

Zendaya posted a video on Snapchat with Tom and Tony :woo:

https://twitter.com/abouttomholland/status/743465441394368516

I still feel that could be our next Peter, MJ, and Harry group but only time will tell.

Borys Kit ‏@Borys_Kit

Excl: Logan Marshall-Green joining cast of SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING a villain

I like to think he's Shocker with Glover being Tinkerer. Or perhaps he's Tinkerer and Glover is Shocker.

I just want Shocker! :argh:

Or Norman Osborn?

Oo, never thought of that. He's at the right age, too. :hmm:

MARTIN STARR JOINS THE CAST!

You got your wish PBP :woot:

raw

HOLY CRAP!!!!! QUENTIN BECK PLEASE. :woot:

**** ALL the B&M I did about Tony Stark in this. MARTIN F'N STARR!!!!!

What if they're dusting off that idea from Raimi's S-M4 and plan on opening the film with an action sequence involving villains from the comics? Maybe Starr is Mysterio and Glover is the Shocker.

DON'T PLAY WITH MY EMOTIONS.

I could imagine him as a younger Robbie Robertson

I would prefer a more experienced/"seasoned" Robbie. Peter's high school is gonna have plenty of young characters, when Peter goes to the Bugle I really wanna see the contrast with young awkward Peter next to the older and much more experienced Bugle workers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"