Homecoming Spider-Man Homecoming (2017) General Discussion - - - - - - Part 83

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool to see them getting along.

Hope a bit of Bugle is in this. At least more of a presence than the ASMs.

I'll be heading out of town for the weekend... Here's to hoping I come back to a press release!

Going to be busy this weekend as well with Father's Day and whatnot. Hopefully next week we'll get something, or at least some set pics.

There is now a way to get a solo Spider-Man Funko, but you need a Marvel Collector's Corps membership.

ClFvlh5VAAAqTyn.jpg

Borys Kit ‏@Borys_Kit

Excl: Logan Marshall-Green joining cast of SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING a villain

proxy.jpg

Logan Marshall-Green is Tinkerer? I think he is Big Wheel. Chasing Rocket Racer (Glover).

Because the Trades didn't know/never reported that Karl Urban, Jeff Goldblum and Sir Anthony Hopkins (lotta people thought he wouldn't be back) would be in Thor: Ragnarok. It was the Press-release that first revealed them.. So yeah, I definitely think there's a few we don't know about.

Oh ok, the cast would be quite big if there were even more, I would say only Thor's first movie had this many people.

And regarding Barbieri -- Like you said, Marvel wanted to go really young for Spidey and the then 14 year-old actually made it to the final three with Tom & Charlie Rowe. So he was heavily considered which means Marvel probably don't have a huge problem working with Child Labor laws. Plus it's Summer in Alanta Georgia now which means they'll be able to work with Barbieri longer due to the absence of School.

Where are you getting this information that he was final 3 with Tom and Rowe though. The final 6 were all 18 or 19, they got rid of all the 17 and under, there were no 14 yr olds in that final 6 list. So how is it that he was the final 3, that doesn't make sense.

I think I'm gonna stick with the child labor laws being an issue, otherwise Marvel wouldn't have got rid of the young ones all at the same time.

Zendaya posted a video on Snapchat with Tom and Tony :woo:

https://twitter.com/abouttomholland/status/743465441394368516

I wonder who that distinctive male laughter belonged to since it wasn't Tom's or Tony's, was it Tom's friend Harrison or someone else.

Hmm...

Borys Kit ‏@Borys_Kit

Excl: Logan Marshall-Green joining cast of SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING a villain

proxy.jpg

Hmm...

He's totally going to be the Tinkerer... But it would be cool if he turns out to be Norman Osborn. He has the looks for it...
latest

News has been coming in like crazy lately, I love it!! Nice to see confirmation from the trades that Keaton is Vulture even though we pretty much already knew. Only a matter of time before a press release.

Where are you getting this information that he was final 3 with Tom and Rowe though. The final 6 were all 18 or 19, they got rid of all the 17 and under, there were no 14 yr olds in that final 6 list. So how is it that he was the final 3, that doesn't make sense.

I think I'm gonna stick with the child labor laws being an issue, otherwise Marvel wouldn't have got rid of the young ones all at the same time.

Matt Lintz was one of the finalists

Just googled LMG, and goddamn is this dude Tom Hardy's doppleganger! :wow: :wow:

Logan+Marshall+Green+Short+Hairstyles+Short+6YgRDfg6xrox.jpg

tumblr_m4wul8oLDp1qzqquyo2_500.jpg

Last edited:
LMG was really good in the invitation. Wonder who he's playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members