Homecoming Spider-Man Homecoming (2017) General Discussion - - - - - - Part 83

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope not. The Bugle dynamic makes the Spidey world feel more complete.

Well some are saying Laura could be playing Betty, which doesn't make sense if JJJ isn't cast. I wanna see the Bugle too, but I'm also fine with 'em not going there yet if they plan to focus on the high school side heavily. Could always save the Bugle for when Peter goes to College, too.

I'm still of the mindset that Laura is Liz and Zendaya is MJ, anyway. :oldrazz:

So they start shooting in 14 days? Does that guarantee we'll get set photos? Couldn't it be filmed indoors?

Where was it said the filming starts in 14 days?

edit; my bad 14 days, Production schedule has it listed to start in 14.

Last edited:
The Bugle dynamic is massive.

Peter taking responsibility by getting a part time job to help take some weight off May's shoulders financially is crucial character development that shouldn't be overlooked.

Daily Bugle and that cast of supporting characters is one of those things that Feige would never leave out

I'm glad you guys have found something else to obsess about. :up:

I think Peter getting a job at the Bugle should be saved for when he's done of high school and onto college. Makes more sense that way.

That way, he's moving out of May's apartment and will worry about her constantly in terms of finance, health, etc. as she gets older, so he gets a job at the Bugle to help out while he's gone. He can even move in with Harry.

Alternatively, he can just get a part-time job while he's in school and get some money for Aunt May just as a thank you to her.

I'm fine with either option just as I'm fine with 'em potentially not having the Bugle around yet. I just prefer the college approach in terms of the Bugle. He gets some money for himself to pay for his various supplies but also gives some money on the side to Aunt May for bills and such.

I know, I had to leave xD I'll check up on it again tomorrow.

I hope not. The Bugle dynamic makes the Spidey world feel more complete.

I agree. One of the many great Spidey elements those awful TASM movies were sorely missing.

Let's hope they don't shy away from it. I think they were still so in awe of how pitch perfect JK Simmons was that the reboot didn't even try to match it.

They shouldnt try to match it. They should do what they can with what they got.

Does anyone here think that Tony Revolori is playing Jason Ionello?

6b80af55835f867f4f0c2c4ee1465d54.jpg

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net...evolori.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20160415231010

That's possible. Hmm.

Welcome to the Hype, btw!

Last edited:
Definitely a possibility. I'm really hoping for a press release soon so we actually know who Zendaya, Tony, and Laura are playing

I can't wait to see the boards fall apart when Zendaya is cast as MJ...

Definitely a possibility. I'm really hoping for a press release soon so we actually know who Zendaya, Tony, and Laura are playing

I think a press release will indeed be released when the official filming begins :)

I would guess that Laura Harrier is playing Sally Avril

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"