Homecoming Spider-Man Homecoming (2017) General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 89

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, let me think about this and go down the list. Green Goblin was a science experiment gone wrong, and he used tech. Doc Ock was a science experiment gone wrong and tech-based. Sandman was a science experiment gone wrong, and that's it. Venom was... an alien. New Goblin was a science experiment gone wrong, and he used tech. In the Amazing series we had Lizard who was a science experiment gone wrong, Electro who was a science experiment gone wrong, Methgoblin who was something gone wrong, and used tech. Rhino was tech.

That was fun, haha.
Actually, what he did was preconceived and well calculated, he did not become the mad person with split personality disorder like his father, he was in full control.

Jon said Vulture would be different by being tech-based which I find funny because almost all of the movie villains have been tech-based. :funny:

Of the main antagonists the last one was Doctor Octopus in Spider-Man 2

Rhino and the two other Goblins have come since but they weren't major players and even then, I'd say there's been a reasonable balance between the two

Of the main antagonists the last one was Doctor Octopus in Spider-Man 2

Rhino and the two other Goblins have come since but they weren't major players and even then, I'd say there's been a reasonable balance between the two
The minor villains do most definitely still count. look at all of the Tech villains Spidey 62 listed. Vulture isn't different because he uses Tech, if anything, he's "just another one" lol.

Finally had a chance to watch the Hall H Spider-Man: Homecoming cast intro videos on YouTube. Did anyone talk about the snippets of the Spider-Man theme?

Needs more dune buggy.

Interesting, I wonder if it'll be a comedic scene or Tony is helping Peter get away from Vulture after their first fight due to being out of web fluid or Vulture is too strong for Spidey at that moment.

Wowzerz. We're still getting set photos? How lucky are we :]

At first, it'll be a car.

Then, it'll be this for the sequel:

Ultimate-Spider-Man-Spider-bike.jpg

:o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"