Galactus

Devourer of Worlds
Reaction score
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #534
Written by J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI
Pencils & Cover by RON GARNEY
CIVIL WAR Tie-in!
“THE WAR AT HOME”
Life couldn’t be more complicated -- or more dangerous -- for Peter Parker. Spider-Man has picked a side in the Civil War that’s tearing apart the super hero community, and the decision has ripped apart some of his strongest bonds. When one of the War's leaders comes to recruit Spidey for his troops, will Spidey stay true to that decision?
Part of 3 (of 6).
32 PGS./Rated A ...$2.99
ASM534_cvr_col.jpg

More coming later on Tuesday

i really like the look of the new costume there even *shudders* the robotic "legs"

While I think the Iron costume sucks donkeys, that cover shot is a cool action image.

I'd like to see what the cover to the last part of 'Feral' will look like by Clayton Crain.. think Il head over to Marvel.com.

Captain America looks so bad-ass right there....Spidey would loook really cool is he wasn't wearing Iron Man's pajamas again.

Seriously though, costume aside, it's a cool image. I might even buy it if it weren't written by JMS.

Damn Civil War looks awesome, don't fumble the ball again Marvel, the stuff in here looks big time promising :up:

CIVWARFL004_FLCOV.jpg

CIVIL WAR: FRONT LINE #3 & 4 (OF 10)
Written by PAUL JENKINS
Penciled by RAMON BACHS & STEVE LIEBER
Cover by JOHN WATSON
“Embedded” - Civil War has ignited across the Marvel Universe! Embedded reporters Sally Floyd and Ben Urich are driven into the heart of battle—a battle in which a hero will fall. Their investigations will take Sally into the heart of Captain America’s resistance, while Urich is about to get reacquainted with a certain green friend...
“The Accussed” - Despised by a nation, the lone survivor of the New Warriors’ team is behind bars. Without family, without a friend in the world and without a reason to go one, will this hero make a deal, or take a stand?
“Correspondence” - Juxtaposing stories of war throughout time with the Marvel Civil War, “Correspondence” adapts tales from World War I and more!
32 PGS. NO ADS! (each)/Rated T+ ...$2.99 (each)

:eek:

And with that cover....I may have to pick up "Frontline" after all.

Citizen_Kaine said:
Damn Civil War looks awesome, don't fumble the ball again Marvel, the stuff in here looks big time promising :up:

CIVWARFL004_FLCOV.jpg

CIVIL WAR: FRONT LINE #3 & 4 (OF 10)
Written by PAUL JENKINS
Penciled by RAMON BACHS & STEVE LIEBER
Cover by JOHN WATSON
“Embedded” - Civil War has ignited across the Marvel Universe! Embedded reporters Sally Floyd and Ben Urich are driven into the heart of battle—a battle in which a hero will fall. Their investigations will take Sally into the heart of Captain America’s resistance, while Urich is about to get reacquainted with a certain green friend...
“The Accussed” - Despised by a nation, the lone survivor of the New Warriors’ team is behind bars. Without family, without a friend in the world and without a reason to go one, will this hero make a deal, or take a stand?
“Correspondence” - Juxtaposing stories of war throughout time with the Marvel Civil War, “Correspondence” adapts tales from World War I and more!
32 PGS. NO ADS! (each)/Rated T+ ...$2.99 (each)

:eek:

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :) :up:

spider greg said:
I'm getting worried... things look too good.
Don't worry. This is Marvel right now we're talking about here...the f**k up is inevitable. ;):up:

ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN #97
Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
Pencils & Cover by MARK BAGLEY
“THE CLONE SAGA” PART 1 (OF 6)
As Peter tries to sort out his relationship with the X-Men’s Kitty Pryde—and continue his friendship with Mary Jane—a mall-food-court lunch turns into a free-for-all as Peter and MJ are interrupted by the debut of...the Ultimate Scorpion! But who is the Scorpion—and what sinister conspiracy is threatening Spider-Man’s very existence? The clues have been laid over the past 96 issues...and it all starts to come together here, as we begin the most shocking, most mind-blowing Spider-Man story ever published! And we start with what’s sure to be one of the most talked-about last page of the year! (And no, it isn’t Aunt May as a centerfold.)
32 PGS./Rated A ...$2.99
ULTSM097_col.jpg

NEW AVENGERS #22
Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
Pencils & Cover by LEINIL FRANCIS YU
CIVIL WAR Tie-in!
NEW AVENGERS DISSASEMBLED continues!
Brian Bendis teams up, for the first time, with comics superstar Leinil Yu to tell the story that no one thought would ever be told. . It’s brother against brother as Luke Cage is forced to take sides in the super hero Civil War!! With a new wife and baby hanging in the balance, what will Cage do?
32 PGS./Rated A ...$2.99
NEWAVN022_cov.jpg

FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD SPIDER-MAN #10
Written by PETER DAVID
Pencils & Cover by MICHAEL WIERINGO
“JUMPING THE TRACKS”
What possible hope does Spider-Man have against the Hobgoblin from the future? Here is a foe that is advanced in every possible way, an evolved machination of evil with the technology to not only destroy something but to completely erase it from history. The web-slinging wonder will need a little help from his friends for this one, and who better to recruit than the Spider-Man from the year 2211? And if that’s not enough to get your webs in a bunch, look out for an earth-shaking reunion that’s taken nearly 45 years of Marvel Comics to finally unveil! Part 3 (of 3).
32 PGS./Rated A ...$2.99
FRNDSM010_col.jpg

(Oh no, not that damn bridge again)

SENSATIONAL SPIDER-MAN #28
Written by ROBERTO AGUIRRE-SACASA
Pencils & Cover by CLAYTON CRAIN
Tie-in to AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: “The War At Home”
The War has begun, sides have been chosen, and the die has been cast! With the repercussions of recent actions in CIVIL WAR spreading across the Marvel Universe, this special stand-alone issue looks at how every action can have enormous consequences...even in Peter Parker’s life.
32 PGS./Rated A ...$2.99
SENSAT028000.jpg

LAST PLANET STANDING #5 (of 5)
Written by TOM DEFALCO
Pencils & Cover by PAT OLLIFFE
Is this the end of the MC-2 Universe? The sequel to last year’s surprise hit concludes and it’s all-out action in the merry Marvel manner as...
Determined to evolve, Galactus prepares to sacrifice the Earth and the entire universe! An army of Mainframes take on a horde of Punisher robots! The Silver Surfer unleashes his full cosmic fury against his former master! The last heroes standing make their final assault on the planet-eater! And Spider-Girl and a few friends take a desperate, perhaps fatal, gamble to save their world and the universe entire!
32 PGS./All Ages ...$2.99
LASTPS005CVR_col_.jpg

SPIDER-MAN LOVES MARY JANE #8
Written by SEAN MCKEEVER
Pencils & Cover by TAKESHI MIYAZAWA
It’s time for Mary Jane to take her relationship with a certain someone to the next level, and she knows it. Unfortunately, being the lead in the school play leaves little time for a social life! And is MJ’s mind playing tricks on her, or is Liz getting back together with Flash?
SMMJ008_COV.jpg

SPIDER-GIRL #100
Written by TOM DEFALCO
Pencils & Cover by RON FRENZ
Is this truly destined to be the last Spider-Girl story? The Hobgoblin, the Scriers and the Black Tarantula sure hope so. Come celebrate 100 uninterrupted issues of the little comic that could and enjoy the fun as Spider-Man joins Spider-Girl for one last super-battle. Plus the final fate of Normie Osborn and the Venom Symbiote, Moose’s farewell to Midtown High, the death of a hero, special feature pages, two classic Spider-Girl stories, a surprise announcement and more!
104 PGS./All Ages ...$3.99
SPIG100a_bwcov.jpg

MARVEL ADVENTURES SPIDER-MAN #17
Written by PETER DAVID
Penciled by MIKE NORTON
Cover by CAMERON STEWART
Full moon’s out, so guess who’s comin’ to bug our webslinger? WEREWOLF BY NIGHT! And he’s turned Peter Parker’s rival, Flash Thompson, into a werewolf too! Can Spidey find a cure before the sun comes up, or is Flash forever doomed to a life of fleas and howling at the moon?
MARADVSM017_COV.jpg

ESSENTIAL MARVEL TEAM-UP VOL. 1 TPB - NEW PRINTING!
Written by ROY THOMAS, GERRY CONWAY & LEN WEIN
Penciled by GIL KANE, JIM MOONEY & ROSS ANDRU
Cover by JOHN ROMITA SR.
The wisecracking web-slinger Spider-Man teams up with the biggest stars of the Marvel Universe in these classic adventures – including the Incredible Hulk, the Uncanny X-Men, Ghost Rider, the Fantastic Four and the Avengers!
496 PGS./All Ages ...$16.99

ESSENTIAL MARVEL TEAM-UP VOL. 2 TPB
Written by LEN WEIN, GERRY CONWAY & BILL MANTLO
Penciled by JIM MOONEY, SAL BUSCEMA, MIKE ESPOSITO, DAVE HUNT & RON WILSON
Cover by JIM STARLIN
Horrific heroism, Kung Fu crimefighting, courtroom chaos: Spider-Man’s up for anything in this selection of shared sagas! Co-starring Daredevil, the Incredible Hulk, the Thing, the Beast and the Frankenstein Monster! Join Spidey on a titanic trip through the timeline in one of his most incredible epics yet, followed by the trial of the Wraith and the debut of Jean DeWolff! Plus: guest-stars from the Avengers and the Defenders! Also featuring the Human Torch’s team-ups with Iron Man, Doctor Strange and more! Collects MARVEL TEAM-UP #25-51 & MARVEL TWO-IN-1 #17.
528 PGS./All Ages ...$16.99

Ooooooh! Ultimate Scorpion debuts?!? YES! About f'in time too!

Also, Bagley does it again. Another great Ultimatisation of a Spidey Villain. Scorpy looks great. :up:

Essentail Marvel-Team Up Vol 2? FINALLY! Been waiting ages for this bad boy to come out! :D

Venom_uk said:
Ooooooh! Ultimate Scorpion debuts?!? YES! About f'in time too!

Also, Bagley does it again. Another great Ultimatisation of a Spidey Villain. Scorpy looks great. :up:

Hell yeah!! I've been waiting for Ultimate Scorpion for a long time!!!!:up:

HOLY SWEET TAPDANCING CHRIST I AM ACTUALLY EXCITED!

CLONE SAGA CLONE SAGA CLONE SAGA!!
CIVIL WAR DOESN'T SUCK!?
CLONE SAGA!!
SPIDEY 2211 AGAIN!! WHO WOULDA THUNK IT!? (even if this isn't the book for it KICKASS!)
CLOOOOOOOOOOOONE SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGA
AND WHAT THE HELL IS THE SURPRISE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR SPIDER GIRL?!

THAT IT ISN'T CANCELED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOO
Damn well better be, that is!

Every single book looks interesting. When was the last time THAT happened?

Absolutely cant wait for Spidey vs Cap!

All the Civil War stuff has me stoked.

Every book looks great:) Can't wait to see Ultimate Scorpion!:spidey:

Venom_uk said:
Don't worry. This is Marvel right now we're talking about here...the f**k up is inevitable. ;):up:

I laughed out loud when I saw that.... LMAO.

If this turns out to be a must-read, I'll pick up the TPB. I am also forced to hannd out props for Ultimate Scorpion appearing to be male. These days you look for what good you can find... :)

The futuristic Hobgoblin looks ridiculous IMO.USM looks good.I have zero interest in this civil war business.God the more pics I see of that new Spidey suit,the more I dislike it.

ASM534_cvr_col.jpg

Wait a minute, take a step back. Iron Spider used his webs... that's too Spider-man like for this character... new cover please. :o

p.s. Wonder when they'll bring Spider-man out of character limbo... haven't seen him since this new guy got some sort of Iron spider suit...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"